Levis saying he;s the Panthers pick at #1

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
doubt it. but thats what he.s telling his friends

Rise

Liked Posts:
He was probably drunk and talking shit. Some goof overheard it and here we are.

TheRightWay

Liked Posts:
The odds dropped from like 100 to 1, to 75, to 50, and now its 10 to 1 which is still a long shot.
If it drops to even money oh boy....Panthers just screwed up their draft and the following message will
prevail

The 1st pick of the 2024 Draft by the Chicago Bears is Caleb Williams

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The odds dropped from like 100 to 1, to 75, to 50, and now its 10 to 1 which is still a long shot.
If it drops to even money oh boy....Panthers just screwed up their draft and the following message will
prevail

The 1st pick of the 2024 Draft by the Chicago Bears is Caleb Williams

Caleb williams?

Did your mom drop you on your head too many times as a baby?

baredown

Liked Posts:
Caleb williams?

Did your mom drop you on your head too many times as a baby?
There are at least 29 NFL teams that will choose Caleb Williams if they ended up with the #1 pick in 2024, and I'm not sure the other three wouldn't as well. He's a unicorn QB prospect...

msadows

Liked Posts:
There are at least 29 NFL teams that will choose Caleb Williams if they ended up with the #1 pick in 2024, and I'm not sure the other three wouldn't as well. He's a unicorn QB prospect...

Calm down bud. This is the same shit they said about the 2018 draft class, and then also justin fields during his sophmore season.

The next year is always better, until its not.

Same thought process for MHJ too. No telling what happens in the span of a year.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Every year there’s this can’t miss QB prospect and every year Patrick Mahomes is in the SuperBowl?

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

We already have our unicorn.

Get him enough protection and he's going to show it in the passing game this year as well.