Linebackers

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
they had the game on NFLN the other day on replay and late in the game Sanborn was in ...not sure why but they were still getting gashed....

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually Roquan was in the wrong gap most of the time
I disagree. You can look at every game where Morrow is paired against the running back in the flat. Morrow was consistently sinking into the same area as Roquan, making him late to the running back.

That is unless you think there should be 2 linebackers on the weak side. Remember, Roquan is the off-ball linebacker, not Morrow. Morrow shouldn't be there.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I disagree. You can look at every game where Morrow is paired against the running back in the flat. Morrow was consistently sinking into the same area as Roquan, making him late to the running back.

That is unless you think there should be 2 linebackers on the weak side. Remember, Roquan is the off-ball linebacker, not Morrow. Morrow shouldn't be there.
Morrow is an off ball LB too.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Morrow is an off ball LB too.
This it should be an easy switch to Will. But also explains the problems with stopping the run. Please explain who the Mike is supposed to be.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
First couple draft picks will be defense again.
I think so too, unfortunately. I'm guessing they go DL, LB then maybe OL with the 1st 3 picks. I don't think they'll draft a high end #1 receiver prospect which is what they so badly need (in addition to about 17 other positions that need filled).

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Shuffle deck chairs on the titanic this year, but theres a bunch of interesting options in FA. I like Jayon Brown, Bobby Okereke, and Vander Esch in order or realism and cost.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
This it should be an easy switch to Will. But also explains the problems with stopping the run. Please explain who the Mike is supposed to be.
My guess is Sanborn but possibly Klein, Adams, or Thomas.