Linemen Alex Bars on His Own to Secure Roster Spot

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
It would be really huge if Bars can solidify that RG spot so Montgomery doesn’t have to dodge guys at the line of scrimmage every time he gets the ball

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Merge....

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Merge....

Oof my bad buddy didn’t see that.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I think we all give him much respect for turning down the Patriot's offer, but after an ACL and MCL tear in college and not getting drafted...this is a long shot.

I wouldn't plan on him being much of a factor.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I was honestly bummed out that he didn't get Coward's snaps at RG last season, but I'm not sure what to make of it. On one hand it could be because he was outplayed in practice and on the other it could have been the Bears staff doing Coward a favor for making the switch to Guard

Either way, I like Dieter Eislen over any of the bubble guys and am hoping he impresses so much in training camp that we have to keep him on the final roster.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully the Patriots 'knew somethin' and now we have him to develop into a starter This Year

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Fluff piece. In the immortal words of Laura Ingrahm, just shut up and block. By the time the games start, the Bears 55 man roster will be made up of 30% pro bowlers, 30% percent future pro bowlers, 30% solid starters, 5% awesome backup caliber players, and 5% of questionable players if you went by all the fluff pieces in the offseason.

I mean on the OL alone we apparently have 3 studs in the making between Ifedi, Bars and Spriggs. Not to mention Daniels is going to breakout, Whitehair will returm to Pro Bowl form and Leno and Massie will return to form. We should probably trade one of two of these studs for 1st or 2nd round draft picks we are so loaded at OL.