Lions hired a meatball

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Good, so don't meddle in the X's and O's, let the OC and DC do their job.
He's just gotta hire some nerd like Trestman and go full Ogre on them:

giphy.gif

Have both coordinators pressing up against a heart attack thinking if they fail head ball coach will rip off their heads and shit down their throats.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Ok and they all were in SB's. McCarthy & Rodgers, Payton & Brees. Shula and Marino.
So Lafleur easily out paces SB's ??? Is that what you're saying ?

It took all of those HC/QB pairings longer then their second season together to win (in Shula/Marinos case, get to) a SB.

Lafleur's win/loss ratio after two seasons is better then all those pairings/HC's.

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Not as happy I am that the Bears kept Nagy
He's a bad coach and is still 5-1 against your shit organization. And I expect he'll pad that number against this meathead.

But keep falling inline and expecting this to be the one. I'm sure the Lions nailed it this time. That press conference screamed competency.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Ok and they all were in SB's. McCarthy & Rodgers, Payton & Brees. Shula and Marino.
So Lafleur easily out paces SB's ??? Is that what you're saying ?

It took all of those HC/QB pairings longer then their second season together to win (in Shula/Marinos case, get to) a SB.

Lafleur's win/loss ratio after two seasons is better then all those pairings/HC's.

Shula/Dan Marino went to a SB in 2nd yr together

My point is Lafleur has a good Qb. Do u think he could come here and experience the same success?

msadows

Liked Posts:
My point is Lafleur has a good Qb. Do u think he could come here and experience the same success?

You could easily argue that Rodgers is the most talented QB of all time. Rodgers basically runs that offense.

Rodgers could come here and not notice a difference, even with nagy here.

Lafleur? Nah.

10veitout

Liked Posts:

My point is that he has a great QB, but yet is out pacing numerous other good to great HC's who had great QB's as well.

No, not the same success, but he definitely would have the Bears in the playoff each season.

Everywhere Lafleur has ever went, his QB has the best season of his career underneath Lafluer as OC/QB coach. (Only exception being Mariota, who played all of 2018 with an injured throwing shoulder)

RG3, Matt Ryan, Jared Goff, Aaron Rodgers. Two of those guys are HOF'ers but two of them are average to backup level.

In addition, he always has top 5 running games wherever he goes as well. I wont count WAS and ATL as he was the QB coach, but LA, TEN, and GB all had top running games the moment he arrived.

Not WAS, nor ATL, nor LA has ever recovered their QB/offensive production since Lafleur left.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You could easily argue that Rodgers is the most talented QB of all time. Rodgers basically runs that offense.

Lafleur? Nah.

Then what about Lafleur getting career numbers out of RG3, Matt Ryan, and Jared Goff? Numbers they haven't been able to attain since he left those teams?

Also, why is it that the best O and the best individual season Rodgers ever had is underneath Lafleur? Just like all the other QBs I named?

Also, what about the fact that where ever he goes is accompanied by a top 5 running game with top 5 YPC averages?

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
His daughters are pleasant to look upon

Hotter than Trestman's daughters?

Illini fans and followers will understand this one. This Campbell reminds me of Tim Beckmam. I'm surprised he hasn't created some acronym like WINT (Whatever is Necessary Today) or OSKEE (Our Success Knowledge Effort Energy).

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Lafleur? Nah.

Welll all time is a pretty vast statement. :unsure:

Ppl like Montana and Brady might have something to say about that. But I'm taking about Lafleur . Who we agree would not fair well with what we have at Qb.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

Lafleur? Nah.
I’d like to see Rodgers play in an era where him getting hit wouldn’t always be a 15 yard penalty.
I’m sure Joe Montana would have been great in today’s era.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
My point is that he has a great QB, but yet is out pacing numerous other good to great HC's who had great QB's as well.

No, not the same success, but he definitely would have the Bears in the playoff each season.

Everywhere Lafleur has ever went, his QB has the best season of his career underneath Lafluer as OC/QB coach. (Only exception being Mariota, who played all of 2018 with an injured throwing shoulder)

RG3, Matt Ryan, Jared Goff, Aaron Rodgers. Two of those guys are HOF'ers but two of them are average to backup level.

In addition, he always has top 5 running games wherever he goes as well. I wont count WAS and ATL as he was the QB coach, but LA, TEN, and GB all had top running games the moment he arrived.

Not WAS, nor ATL, nor LA has ever recovered their QB/offensive production since Lafleur left.

All those Qb's are better than what we have.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Welll all time is a pretty vast statement. :unsure:

Ppl like Montana and Brady might have something to say about that. But I'm taking about Lafleur . Who we agree would not fair well with what we have at Qb.

Lafleur got career seasons out of RG3, Matt Ryan, and Jared Goff, he also is accompanied by a top 5 running game wherever he goes.

If Nagy can smoke and mirrors Trubisky to 24 TDs to 12 INTs, then Lafleur could easily do better.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Lafleur got career seasons out of RG3, Matt Ryan, and Jared Goff, he also is accompanied by a top 5 running game wherever he goes.

If Nagy can smoke and mirrors Trubisky to 24 TDs to 12 INTs, then Lafleur could easily do better.

Well as the old saying goes ' the world may never know'

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL.......well that's an argument I'll just avoid.?

I could utlize Mitch better than nagy
Yes, because you have no argument lol.

Lafleur always has better run games, O lines etc. then Nagy, and always maximizes his QB to a career season. Nagy is just Andy Reid's clipboard holder lol.

Did u not get that I don't support nagy? I've said several times here.......I want him fired.

run and shoot said:

LOL.......well that's an argument I'll just run away from.

>>>>>#79

BTW....no tampering quotes without saying FIFY ?