Lions hired a meatball

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Did u not get that I don't support nagy? I've said several times here.......I want him fired.

BTW....no tampering quotes without saying FIFY ?

Had you added the bit about utilizing Trubisky I would have agreed. It seemed like you were actually doubting that Lafleur would have the Bears and Trubisky playing better.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Chris Long described the 2018 Bears as “soft” after the playoff loss to the Eagles. After the last 2 years I’ve come to agree. Nagy is a creampuff! I’d take a Campbell right now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Brad Holmes was a great hire for the Lions. If he can build a good staff, they may contend in the North

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Bears better wake their tails up when the Lions come to bite off their kneecaps.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
Hotter than Trestman's daughters?

Illini fans and followers will understand this one. This Campbell reminds me of Tim Beckmam. I'm surprised he hasn't created some acronym like WINT (Whatever is Necessary Today) or OSKEE (Our Success Knowledge Effort Energy).

I talked with Beckman a couple of times in Champaign. To put it politely, he did not come off as a brilliant man.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's a bad coach and is still 5-1 against your shit organization. And I expect he'll pad that number against this meathead.

But keep falling inline and expecting this to be the one. I'm sure the Lions nailed it this time. That press conference screamed competency.
yes, we all know winning coaches speak of culture.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Who is his staff?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Did you forget the Bears have Nagy?

The reality is the Bears are gonna get 3 wins next season

It could be a hell of a fight between the bottom 3 for last place, but to be fair to Nagy, he's not come close to last place since he's been here. Although, that could certainly change....

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
The truth is, no one here knows whether Dan Campbell will be good for the Lions or not. Only time will tell.

That said, this team has been dysfunctional from the top down for a long time, so he has an uphill battle on his hands. "Changing the culture" is easier said than done. We shall see.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I didn’t realize it went on and on until I watched the video.

he starts addressing the other kneecap too in loving caress.

What a great coach, already offering tips to his fans

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I actually hope Campbell turns out well for Detroit. The fans up there have been let down far too long, and they’re loyal as hell.
if they get better than the Bears and leave them in last place it will force the McCaskeys to once more hire an executive search firm and find a mediocre GM who will then find a mediocre coach so the Bears can remain in the 8-8 realm forever....which seems to be the goal...

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
Well, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why. I would expect he has more loss's as well.
The Lions even wrecked the intellectual credibility of rocket scientists, so please find another idiom moving forward.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions even wrecked the intellectual credibility of rocket scientists, so please find another idiom moving forward.
ku-xlarge.jpg