Lions hired a meatball

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sounds like he's trying to rev his team up and get them to play a bit meaner. Just like we are trying to do with our o-line. That doesn't make him a meatball. Thinking he can make things work well in Detroit and choosing to work/live there makes him a meatball.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like he's trying to rev his team up and get them to play a bit meaner. Just like we are trying to do with our o-line. That doesn't make him a meatball. Thinking he can make things work well in Detroit and choosing to work/live there makes him a meatball.
I'm pretty sure his introductory press conference made him a meatball

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I feel like instead of being a bunch of Pathetic Losers Dan Campbell is at least going to make the Lions into a bunch of Thug Losers...the type that lose alot but will take some dirty shots at you while doing it...

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I feel like instead of being a bunch of Pathetic Losers Dan Campbell is at least going to make the Lions into a bunch of Thug Losers...the type that lose alot but will take some dirty shots at you while doing it...
Seems very Detroit. Remember the old Detroit Pistons back when Rodman was still on that team? Ever since those Days I've always kind of thought of Detroit as dirty players. Rather hit the other guy and get a foul than score points themselves.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure his introductory press conference made him a meatball
Oh yeah? Well my coach can kick your coach's ass. Fuck if I know how this guy will work out. FWIW, Club Dub is pretty meatbally as well, thought disco went out in the 80's? Oh wait, it's the Bears, they are perpetually stuck in the 80's.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems very Detroit. Remember the old Detroit Pistons back when Rodman was still on that team? Ever since those Days I've always kind of thought of Detroit as dirty players. Rather hit the other guy and get a foul than score points themselves.
So what did the Bulls do? Brought Rodman to Chicago.........

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
So what did the Bulls do? Brought Rodman to Chicago.........
Yes, because they saw talent going to waste, so they brought him to Chicago and toned down his old fouling ways and taught him to play as part of a team instead of playing as a lone outlaw, the result was three Championships. How many did they win with him in Detroit again?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah? Well my coach can kick your coach's ass. Fuck if I know how this guy will work out. FWIW, Club Dub is pretty meatbally as well, thought disco went out in the 80's? Oh wait, it's the Bears, they are perpetually stuck in the 80's.

Club Dub isn't disco. But the last sentence is 100%true

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, because they saw talent going to waste, so they brought him to Chicago and toned down his old fouling ways and taught him to play as part of a team instead of playing as a lone outlaw, the result was three Championships. How many did they win with him in Detroit again?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should really give John Gruden a call to find out how to get away with playing dirty.

That England game game in 2018 was full of illegal chop blocks going at Hicks & Mack's knees. The only way they were able to run all over the Bears' D. It was absolutely atrocious and the football equivalent of the Bad Boys Detroit Pistons of the early 90s.

Marley's Liberality

Liked Posts:
like the Forest Greg era in Green Bay

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I had the same thought. Like the 80s Pistons if they were bad.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Remember the antics Jim Schwartz used to pull on the field a few years back?
This is nothing new for the Lions