List of 2021 Bears Players No Currently in the NFL

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Fun Fact. 15% of the Bears 53-man roster on day 1 of 2021 have either retired or cannot get a try out elsewhere in the NFL. That exculdes J.P. Holz who, by some miracle of God, has signed on with the Saints.

Alec Ogletree
Tashaun Gipson
Jeremiah Attaochu
Eddie Goldman
Jason Peters
Marqui Christian
Christian Jones
Jimmy Graham

Fun Fact 2.0:

Riley Ridley is currently not in the NFL.

Let's be clear here. These aren't players who tried and got cut from the NFL. These are players who, at the start of training camp, have been deemed not worth the cost evaluating either by themselves or 32 other teams.

Last edited:

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Feel like if you dont count Pace bringing the band back together in ATL the list would be twice as long, but im not willing to go down memory lane and check how many bad ex Bears he brought over.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Fun Fact. 15% of the Bears 53-man roster on day 1 of 2021 have either retired or cannot get a try out elsewhere in the NFL. That exculdes J.P. Holz who, by some miracle of God, has signed on with the Saints.

Alec Ogletree
Tashaun Gipson
Jeremiah Attaochu
Eddie Goldman
Jason Peters
Marqui Christian
Christian Jones
Jimmy Graham

Fun Fact 2.0:

Anthony Miller and Riley Ridley are currently not in the NFL.

Let's be clear here. These aren't players who tried and got cut from the NFL. These are players who, at the start of training camp, have been deemed not worth the cost evaluating either by themselves or 32 other teams.
Anthony Miller is on the steelers

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I was assured last offseason that "all NFL teams have holes" as if the Bears roster wasn't riddled with holes like Swiss cheese.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Alec Ogletree
Tashaun Gipson
Jeremiah Attaochu
Eddie Goldman
Jason Peters
Marqui Christian
Christian Jones
Jimmy Graham

Fun Fact 2.0:

Danny Trevathan as well

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure this is really that high of a number compared with the rest of the league. NFL chews players up and spits them out all the time.

Its also really bizarre how obsessed people are with Riley Ridley. Look at the fourth round of the 2019 draft and tell me honestly how many names you recognize? Even the most obsessed NFL fan wouldn't know half of them.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure this is really that high of a number compared with the rest of the league. NFL chews players up and spits them out all the time.

Its also really bizarre how obsessed people are with Riley Ridley. Look at the fourth round of the 2019 draft and tell me honestly how many names you recognize? Even the most obsessed NFL fan wouldn't know half of them.
nobody is obsessed with Riley Ridley but he does have more name recognition vs most randoms because his brother is Calvin Ridley who you may have heard of (he isn't a bears player though)

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Alec Ogletree
Tashaun Gipson
Jeremiah Attaochu
Eddie Goldman
Jason Peters
Marqui Christian
Christian Jones
Jimmy Graham

Fun Fact 2.0:

#FirePace

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Trevathan started the year on IR and remained there. So, he doesn't make this particular measuring stick for Pace/Nagy's stupidity. But it should somehow.

Nah he counts as Bears still paying him as Pace gave him void years.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
nobody is obsessed with Riley Ridley but he does have more name recognition vs most randoms because his brother is Calvin Ridley who you may have heard of (he isn't a bears player though)

He also had a few fans caping for him and going so far as claiming he was a 2nd round value in the 4th.

Bust

Liked Posts:

Alec Ogletree
Tashaun Gipson
Jeremiah Attaochu
Eddie Goldman
Jason Peters
Marqui Christian
Christian Jones
Jimmy Graham

Fun Fact 2.0:

MAJORITY OLD DUDES> GRandpa status in the nfl

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He also had a few fans caping for him and going so far as claiming he was a 2nd round value in the 4th.
were they obsessed though? I haven't seen Riley Ridley's name appear on CCS outside of this thread for a year lol

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:

I think it's safe to assume that if by the end of the regular season if 15% of your roster retires or should retire that you've done something wrong.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
were they obsessed though? I haven't seen Riley Ridley's name appear on CCS outside of this thread for a year lol

When he was here yes. He hasn't been on a team since 2020 so no reason to talk about him last year.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Trevathan started the year on IR and remained there. So, he doesn't make this particular measuring stick for Pace/Nagy's stupidity. But it should somehow.

Danny Trevathan, Tarik Cohen, Cassius Marsh, Bruce Irvin, Margus Hunt should be included in OP, which somehow includes Attaochu who was on IR longer, but not Trevathan? Trevathan, Cohen, and Marsh ended the year on IR, but Irvin and Hunt were in the Week 18 boxscore and should be included.

pinkfloydster

Liked Posts:
Danny Trevathan, Tarik Cohen, Cassius Marsh, Bruce Irvin, Margus Hunt should be included in OP, which somehow includes Attaochu who was on IR longer, but not Trevathan? Trevathan, Cohen, and Marsh ended the year on IR, but Irvin and Hunt were in the Week 18 boxscore and should be included.

That was the 53 man roster on day 1. I think it's an onjective starting point since that is a timepoint when they've had plenty of time to prepare. Players like Cassius Marsh shouldn't really count. Nor should injured players like Cohen and Trevathan