CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The only thing he disrupted last season was the Bears salary cap

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not disparaging him. I said he was a good player for what he does. I just have a suspicion that Desai might not value his skillset as much as we do, at least enough do to make him worth a cut for the much needed cap space to apply elsewhere.

Well maybe that makes Desai the problem, not Fuller, and Before you start jacking off on Desai's supposed greatness, remember Castillo was supposed to fix the OL all by himself in 2020

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Well maybe that makes Desai the problem, not Fuller, and Before you start jacking off on Desai's supposed greatness, remember Castillo was supposed to fix the OL all by himself in 2020
You're projecting my friend. I'm not suggesting Desai is correct, just opining on what he might think as the guy who's currently in charge of the defense.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
His production did not match his contract. However, I’ve been say he could start showing up a little more in the sack total this year. His imminent cutting at the end of next year, as a foregone conclusion, is not a given as some would have you believe.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

Absolutely nowhere did he do that. Gotta love the fucking CCS retards.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's very encouraging! Lets hope he can bounce back with the sack totals in 21' now that he is healthy. Imagine if Quinn and Mack could each post double digit sack and a healthy Hicks anchoring the middle. That would be fun to watch.
You know who would love that? The secondary....

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
With that brilliant name and someone who worships an overrated coach like Ditka I'd say you're the leader.
I was even born during the Ditka area, but good try! He had his own polish sausage line and that’s what it’s based off. Thanks for playing!

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
I was even born during the Ditka area, but good try! He had his own polish sausage line and that’s what it’s based off. Thanks for playing!

Wow. That sure makes you super cool...

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Someone had Quinn top 10 in 2020. 46 total disruptions? ?

TOP DISRUPTORS IN 2020

Robert Quinn
Chicago Bears · DE
Disruption rate: 15%
Sack rate: 0.7%
Total disruptions: 46
Sacks: 2

Quinn was a top-three disruptor in 2019, which is why the Bears were willing to sign him to a five-year, $70 million deal in 2020. Good news for the Bears: He's still a top-10 disruptor at 31 years old. Quinn has eye-popping speed off the edge, posting an average get-off of 0.8 seconds or less in each of the last five seasons. He finished with the fourth-fastest average time to hurry (any time a player gets within 1.5 yards of a QB from snap to pass) in 2020 at 2.75 seconds. His sack total, however, is not what you'd expect for a player making $14 million per year. Quinn tied for the fewest sacks of any player who has posted a 12 percent or better pressure rate and 300-plus pass rushes in a single season during the Next Gen Stats era (since 2016), meaning his sack total should be higher than it was in 2020. That's what Bears fans hope will happen in 2021. I know it might be a surprise to see Quinn included here, but keep in mind that sacks are not an all-encompassing stat. Quinn was still making a difference even if he wasn't getting home often in 2020.

Not shocking at all. I had said many times, look at the film and stop focusing on sacks so much

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
I’ve never seen somebody defend their use of an inappropriate word as much as you.
Awwwwww…..that’s pretty pathetic one word can make you become a massive crybaby. Try getting thicker skin.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Awwwwww…..that’s pretty pathetic one word can make you become a massive crybaby. Try getting thicker skin.
No I just have respect for society. Respect for others who have disabilities.