Literally Bears on Bears will not be tolerated not one iota or even just a little bit says Everflus

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:

I will literally never understand why teammates would be fighting each other in practice unless it is a guy whomst wants to take over a starting position and has an edge as a playmaker but the coach is playing the starter because of draft position or how much they are paying the starter and in that case it is the only case which I could ever understand it but one thing I will never understand is why a player would punch someone in their helmet because that's a good way to break some fingers your literally way better off taking off your own helmet and using it to bash the other player in their helmet if you were to ask me.

But I digress everflus is literally not having it when it comes to Bears fighting other Bears so these bears better not be fighting each other in practice and save the fighting for the players they face inside the games in the regular season (as long as they don't get caught by the refs!)

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

I will literally never understand why teammates would be fighting each other in practice unless it is a guy whomst wants to take over a starting position and has an edge as a playmaker but the coach is playing the starter because of draft position or how much they are paying the starter and in that case it is the only case which I could ever understand it but one thing I will never understand is why a player would punch someone in their helmet because that's a good way to break some fingers your literally way better off taking off your own helmet and using it to bash the other player in their helmet if you were to ask me.

But I digress everflus is literally not having it when it comes to Bears fighting other Bears so these bears better not be fighting each other in practice and save the fighting for the players they face inside the games in the regular season (as long as they don't get caught by the refs!)
So no Olin Kreutz ?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
We had ppl saying they liked when Tevin Jenkins got in a scuffle during a game last year. The Flus ain't having fake tough guy shit.

...now let's see if there's any discipline for in game scuffles. Would he bench a starter? Probably not with the depth issues we have.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We had ppl saying they liked when Tevin Jenkins got in a scuffle during a game last year. The Flus ain't having fake tough guy shit.

...now let's see if there's any discipline for in game scuffles. Would he bench a starter? Probably not with the depth issues we have.

Whats fake tough guy shit vs actual tough guy shit as it pertains to football...

Also I think it would be a welcome change to the idiotic penalties we saw last year. Eberflus has pretty well-disciplined teams.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:

Didn't read your post, but does that mean no wild sex parties allowed at Halas Hall?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

The Jenkins incident was different.. That was all about defending a QB who was enthusiastically manhandled while out of bounds by the opposing team. All the O Linemen should have been pile driving that guy. Honestly though, I would have been more likely to late hit the guy next opportunity and mention something in his ear hole after the hit. But that's just me.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The Jenkins incident was different.. That was all about defending a QB who was enthusiastically manhandled while out of bounds by the opposing team. All the O Linemen should have been pile driving that guy. Honestly though, I would have been more likely to late hit the guy next opportunity and mention something in his ear hole after the hit. But that's just me.
Doesn't sound like The Flus cares. He doesn't want the penalty.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Fighting with helmets and pads on.
Um i don't think they were wearing helmets and pads at the organized team activity or miniature camps just yet so these fights were pad-less and there were no helmets present to fight inside of.

mecha

Liked Posts:
didn't Kreutz punch Cedric Benson also?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
didn't Kreutz punch Cedric Benson also?

I couldn't find anything on Kreutz punching Cedric Benson, But I found this....

But I do know that Kreutz is no stranger to knuckle sandwiches. A punch of his once broke the jaw of a University of Washington teammate named Sekou Wiggs in two places.

And in this corner . . . an `altercation'​

By Mike Downey
Chicago Tribune• Nov 15, 2005 at 12:00 am

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Bears fisting other Bears discouraged. Noted.