LMAO at this offense.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I firmly believe this is the worst offensive line in football and the cause of 95% of the offensive problems. Pass blocking real bad, run blocking atrocious. Have no idea why it does not get more media attention.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
There are many similarities of stupidity between trestman and naggy. All naggy has over him is he keeps the locker so far at least in check

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Anyone who says Nagy has kept his team together through losses hasn’t watched the OL. They sucked all season and now could care less about doing their job.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't even score TDs against the Vikings preseason squad.

But hey, maybe we should get the ball to Cohen again.

Watching this makes me disgusted.
Still trying to wonder why this piece of shit Leno still started this meaningless game.. and why do these dumb injuries always seem to hit our best players and shit garbage like Leno and others are healthy? So frustrating this season was!

DBubba451

Liked Posts:
Still trying to wonder why this piece of shit Leno still started this meaningless game.. and why do these dumb injuries always seem to hit our best players and shit garbage like Leno and others are healthy? So frustrating this season was!
They need to cut this S.O.B right after this game. Tell him not to get on the team plane and get his own ride home. HE SUCKS!!

DBubba451

Liked Posts:
Glad as hell that this season is over. Watched "preseason football" for 17 games.....................

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

Its hard to get injured when you make very little contact.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gosh imagine being such a mad snowflake about a meaningless game lmfao

reelss

Liked Posts:
Let's rest our starters during the preseason in 2020. Come week 17, their backups won't know what him 'em.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't even score TDs against the Vikings preseason squad.

But hey, maybe we should get the ball to Cohen again.

Watching this makes me disgusted.
I wonder how many pass plays were wasted on E-W pass plays, WR Screens, Bubble Screens, or whatever they want to call them..I don't think 1 yard was gain from about 6-8 of those plays

bufordht

Liked Posts:
The most frustrating thing is that the first drive of the 3rd quarter they put in a FB and run some power O. Montgomery marches the ball down the field.

Same OL, same RB, different play calling.

Where was this against GBs horrible run D?