LMAO Mitch Trubisky ? ? ?

mecha

Liked Posts:
M. Trub got a 25 on the wonderlic.

J. Cut? 26.
R. Gross? 29.
K. Ort? 26.

Coincidence?

Brian Griese got a 39! you know what else he got? A SUPER BOWL RING. BROOOOOOOOO

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
That seemed rude. Just listing stats, bro

msadows

Liked Posts:
Wow another TROLL who doesn’t understand FOOTBALL! Something something Walter Football and Todd McShay. Something something OFFENSIVE LINE! And most importantly something something MATT NAGY!!!!

Many many more years of PACE and TRUBS!

IDIOT!!!!

If you think the reason why we scored only 3 points is mitch and mitch alone you are as stupid as the blind idiots who think Mitch has no fault.

This whole team is bad. Last years 12-4 was an anomaly. This is an 8-8 team at best talent wise. This offense, QB, RB, WR group(outside ARob), TE group, Oline is bottom 5 in the league in every aspect. This defense is just above average.

We also have a moron for a head coach, so that doesn't help.

But keep blaming the qb. See how far that gets you. Its always the easy position to blame when you are clueless as fuck on whats happening on the field.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I really don't know whether to shit or go blind. You blamed the head coach (your avatar) but then defended him, blamed the #2 pick in the 2017 draft but then defended him, and then went on to lash out at the general public.

Are you okay?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you think the reason why we scored only 3 points is mitch and mitch alone you are as stupid as the blind idiots who think Mitch has no fault.

This whole team is bad. Last years 12-4 was an anomaly. This is an 8-8 team at best talent wise. This offense, QB, RB, WR group(outside ARob), TE group, Oline is bottom 5 in the league in every aspect. This defense is just above average.

We also have a moron for a head coach, so that doesn't help.

But keep blaming the qb. See how far that gets you. Its always the easy position to blame when you are clueless as fuck on whats happening on the field.
16 weeks in and you still haven’t listened to a damn word anyone says.

Hey, have you listened around today? Sounds like I’m no longer the only one who doesn’t think Mitch is the Bears starter next season. Looks like beating the Lions didn’t fool everyone, only the gullible fanboys praying for a miracle :(

See how far that gets me? Again, you have me confused with posters like yourself. I’m not here to get anything. Go buy yourself some company for the night if you’re so desperate for attention.

While you’re here, do me a favor and comment on my post in the Jameis thread. Thanks!

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Imagine being Ryan Pace and watching that Mitch vs Pat showdown LMAO
Imagine drafting literally Mitch Trubisky LMAO

This franchise is laughingly inept. Another wasted Bears D!

PACE AND TRUBS!!! ?
Imagine being an irrelevant puussy, who wonders about what other men ( with much better occupations) are feeling at any given moment, when that man doesn't give two shits about you. This is just a loser trying to laugh away his misery. Pace has a much bigger impact on your life than you have on his. People such as yourself are simply fkin losers relative to Pace, etc.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine being an irrelevant puussy, who wonders about what other men ( with much better occupations) are feeling at any given moment, when that man doesn't give two shits about you. This is just a loser trying to laugh away his misery. Pace has a much bigger impact on your life than you have on his. People such as yourself are simply fkin losers relative to Pace, etc.
News flash buddy, you're a LOSER who's irrelevant to literally EVERYONE.

Also, you seem upset.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine making this post ^^^ at 6 in the morning of Xmas eve lm*ao

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
a-christmas-carol-musical.jpg

SD Bears

Liked Posts:

Pace's mom has an account now.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I consider signing the CFL QB, Bo Levi Mitchell, that Minn tried to last year. He refused to sign because he was told he couldn't compete for the starting position. Not just him but that's the confident attitude I want pushing the group.
After the workout, an unnamed team official met with Mitchell and asked how he could help the Vikings win.

“I was like, ‘Well, for one, I’ve never been anywhere in football and not won a championship as a starter,'” Mitchell said. “‘High school, DI, DI-AA, now here in the CFL. Everywhere I’ve ever been I’ve won a championship within the first three years I’ve been there. I can help you do that. I’m going to come in here, I’m going to take Kirk’s job.'”

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I consider signing the CFL QB, Bo Levi Mitchell, that Minn tried to last year. He refused to sign because he was told he couldn't compete for the starting position. Not just him but that's the confident attitude I want pushing the group.
After the workout, an unnamed team official met with Mitchell and asked how he could help the Vikings win.

“I was like, ‘Well, for one, I’ve never been anywhere in football and not won a championship as a starter,'” Mitchell said. “‘High school, DI, DI-AA, now here in the CFL. Everywhere I’ve ever been I’ve won a championship within the first three years I’ve been there. I can help you do that. I’m going to come in here, I’m going to take Kirk’s job.'”
HOLY CRAP

I hadn't heard about this.

THIS Is the Mitchell the Bears deserve.

Please tell me this Mitchell actually drives a Maserati.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch would make a decent back-up quarterback. He's better than Chase Daniel, but he's nowhere close to being good enough to beat good teams on a consistent basis. His apologizers have blamed his offensive line, his coach, the play-calling, etc., and while all of those things are very far from ideal, at some point you just have to face the fact that Mitch just isn't very good.

The Bears can move on now from Trubisky, or they can stay in denial and waste another season. We'll see which it is shortly.

So offensive line is good? How about run game? How about safety valve TE position? Nagy calls games with a good rhythm? Players other than Mitch run his scheme well?

Yet u can evaluate the QB and he alone is the issues

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
So offensive line is good? How about run game? How about safety valve TE position? Nagy calls games with a good rhythm? Players other than Mitch run his scheme well?

Yet u can evaluate the QB and he alone is the issues

Re-read what I posted.

If you're telling me Mitch can be okay if everything else is perfect, you're telling me he's not an elite quarterback.

I agree.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Re-read what I posted.

If you're telling me Mitch can be okay if everything else is perfect, you're telling me he's not an elite quarterback.

I agree.
He isnt elite, he needs everything around him.....especially a coach

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
He isnt elite, he needs everything around him.....especially a coach
To do what exactly?

And what are you basing this on? I'll answer that for you - Literally nothing.

Pace shit the bed. it is what it is.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I don’t support Mitch anymore but I am objective. This post is 100 percent NOT accurate

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

The real Dear Sweet Mitchell.