LMAO Mitch Trubisky ? ? ?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
I asked for specifics and that's your answer? Which QB do you sign? For how much? It's like I'm sure they all want to come here before any other destination. Previously, Tannehill was used as a comparison slight for Mitch. Available Vets are fails at their current locations but I guess we'll just pluck one off the starter tree. They are available for a reason.

You sign a vet and let them compete and hopefully draft another. The only guy I might consider handing the job to is Bridgewater but he's probably not the best fit in this mobile QB O.

Keep shaking that head. Maybe the good idea marble will stop rattling around and eventually fall into the hole. The fan idea that these GMs or managers are willing to die on a Trubs sword out of pride is ridiculous. They want what we want. It's just not as easy as Madden or your generalities.

Trubisky is not an NFL QB & ranks 31st among starting QBs, any FA QB will do. No need for a big long book of a response.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes, mindless disgruntledness and no other changes will fix everything.:beer: If you want one liners and to not discuss anything, why are you on a discussion board? Shake that head and maybe come up with an actual thought. Still haven't told anyone which vet QB you want.

Last edited:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, mindless disgruntledness and no other changes will fix everything.:beer: If you want one liners and to not discuss anything, why are you on a discussion board? Shake that head and maybe come up with an actual thought. Still haven't told anyone which vet QB you want.
Signing a vet is pointless, regardless of who it is. The bears aren't winning anything next year either. They need to tear it down and start over fresh, with a new GM... Again.

If the bears continue to allow Pace to make roster decisions, specifically at the QB position, then they deserve to continue losing.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Always with the excuses
So, except for Trubs being able to walk right up and place the ball in Wims hands it's all on Trubs not being worth a shit.
Maybe wr's being dialed in and actually catching the passes might make the know it alls look as bad as your pro-traying Trubs to be. Yah think????

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So, except for Trubs being able to walk right up and place the ball in Wims hands it's all on Trubs not being worth a shit.
Maybe wr's being dialed in and actually catching the passes might make the know it alls look as bad as your pro-traying Trubs to be. Yah think????
Your eggnog is too strong. Dial it back.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Cheer up, They’re about to legalize weed in Illinois to numb us from the Bears incompetence......

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Imagine making this post ^^^ at 6 in the morning of Xmas eve lm*ao
Imagine making this post ^^^ at 6 in the morning of Xmas eve lm*ao
Not everyone is a religious, Christian puppet, peasant boy.

And, I go to bed at 7 am and sleep well into the afternoon, while only working 18 hours a week, while your peasant ass is waking up to go to your lame-assed, unfulfilling job, peasant boy.

Last edited:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
News flash buddy, you're a LOSER who's irrelevant to literally EVERYONE.

Also, you seem upset.
lmao. I don't spend one tenth of the time on here like a pathetic, sissy such as yourself does, nor do I do whining about/talking about the actions of other men, like a teenaged girl. Youre on the net whining about ryan pace... A man youre making wealthy, while according to your bitch ass, is doing a crap job. Do the math on that, sucker bitch. In that dynamic/equation, you're the puppet loser. You probably have boring, little sissy boy hobbies and interests.

Last edited:

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
lmao. I don't spend one tenth of the time on here like a pathetic, sissy such as yourself does, nor do I do whining about/talking about the actions of other men, like a teenaged girl. Youre on the net whining about ryan pace... A man youre making wealthy, while according to your bitch ass, is doing a crap job. Do the math on that, sucker bitch. In that dynamic/equation, you're the puppet loser. You probably have boring, little sissy boy hobbies and interests.
You literally spent your X-idays whining on the internet about an irrelevant person whining on the internet about Ryan Pace, on a forum about the team said Ryan Pace is the GM of.

And I'm the bitchmaid sissy boy loser? LMFAO

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not everyone is a religious, Christian puppet, peasant boy.

And, I go to bed at 7 am and sleep well into the afternoon, while only working 18 hours a week, while your peasant ass is waking up to go to your lame-assed, unfulfilling job, peasant boy.

Is it safe to assume you were surrounded by loving family and friends when you made this post?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lol look at this boomer grinch. Gosh the world will be so much better in about 20 years.

Also... why is calling someone a "sissy" supposed to be an insult? Are you implying women are weak?

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I don’t support Mitch anymore but I am objective. This post is 100 percent NOT accurate

Nagy's coaching has been a disappointment.

He is, however, not to blame for Mitch's inadequacies.

Finding a new coach is relatively easy. Finding a franchise quarterback is hard. So, when a team has one of those rare opportunities to get one, and they swing and miss, it can set that franchise back decades. This was clearly a swing and a miss.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trubisky sucks balls. The only people who think he doesn't suck are complete homers and holding on to hope just like Cutler. If you want an unbiased take on Trubisky - go ask fans of other NFL teams IRL and see what their response it. I don't know one person IRL (who is not a fan of the Bears) who would say Trubisky is good. They all think he is garbage as evidenced by his entire career to date. The 2020 season is already lost. Pace should pursue Dalton as a stop gap and let those idiots duke it out next year for the starting position. Use the draft/FA to bolster the roster (OL, TE, CB) and make a push for a 1st round QB in 2021.

That's it. That's the plan.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Imagine being Ryan Pace and watching that Mitch vs Pat showdown LMAO
Imagine drafting literally Mitch Trubisky LMAO

This franchise is laughingly inept. Another wasted Bears D!

PACE AND TRUBS!!! ?
Agree 100%. Poor MT.
Now everybody blames Trubs and Nagy. I blame them of course but also Pace...
But there is another good for mothing in place since the late 80's that always stays under the radar I'm talking about Mr Ted Phillips, responsible for making our proud ftanchise the laughing stocks of the NFL.
Testman ? Fox? And so many more, all that nonsense is on HIM.
He needs to go, and if you ask me, they ALL need to go. NOW.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
And then imagine hiring Mahomes' QB Coach to turn Trubisky into Mahomes when you could have just literally drafted Patrick Mahomes.

LMAO RYAN " I AM SUCH A ****ING IDOIT" PACE!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NAGY
And ROTF Phillips the biggest culprit of them all....

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Imagine Ryan Pace making every literal wrong decision to help Mitch Trubisky, including drafting him.

Last edited:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
You literally spent your X-idays whining on the internet about an irrelevant person whining on the internet about Ryan Pace, on a forum about the team said Ryan Pace is the GM of.

And I'm the bitchmaid sissy boy loser? LMFAO

So, the 10 minutes aggregate I spent at roughly 2am or so outweighs the many hours bored pussies such as yourself do? And, I wasnt whining, I was bullying your sorry ass with the truth. I actually posted an example of why youre an irrelevant pussy. You didnt answer with anything of substance.

Last edited:

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Is it safe to assume you were surrounded by loving family and friends when you made this post?
It was probablty posted at 2 in the morning, you Special person. Your first response was fkin inept and so was your second.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Lol look at this boomer grinch. Gosh the world will be so much better in about 20 years.

Also... why is calling someone a "sissy" supposed to be an insult? Are you implying women are weak?
lmao. I wouldnt be surprised if I'm younger than the 3 of you pansies. Nice assumption. Just because someone thinks youre a bitch, who talks about other men on the internet for fun (lmao) doesn't make them older than you, you dumb fuk.

And, sissy isnt exclusively a term to mock somebody as being female. But they are measurably physically weaker than men, dummy.