LMAO Mitch Trubisky ? ? ?

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Imagine being Ryan Pace and watching that Mitch vs Pat showdown LMAO
Imagine drafting literally Mitch Trubisky LMAO

This franchise is laughingly inept. Another wasted Bears D!

PACE AND TRUBS!!! ?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow another TROLL who doesn’t understand FOOTBALL! Something something Walter Football and Todd McShay. Something something OFFENSIVE LINE! And most importantly something something MATT NAGY!!!!

Many many more years of PACE and TRUBS!

IDIOT!!!!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I'm not a Trubisky supporter, but he's looked better out there recently. He doesn't seem to be overthrowing much which is good. Right now, I just think Nagy's play designs - that he came up with from help from another bald headed fraud, Brad Childress - is the biggest problem.

Not even the play calling...it's the design. It's terrible. What can you do other than scrap the playbook and start over? But you'd need a new coach because can you trust Nagy to start over again?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a Trubisky supporter, but he's looked better out there recently. He doesn't seem to be overthrowing much which is good. Right now, I just think Nagy's play designs - that he came up with from help from another bald head fraud, Brad Childress - is the biggest problem.

Not even the play calling...it's the design. It's terrible. What can you do other than scrap the playbook and start over? But you'd need a new coach because can you trust Nagy to start over again?
Plus..I didnt see too many open Bear receivers yesterday, and lets not forget the drops...I think Wims had 3-4 alone

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
And then imagine hiring Mahomes' QB Coach to turn Trubisky into Mahomes when you could have just literally drafted Patrick Mahomes.

LMAO RYAN " I AM SUCH A ****ING IDOIT" PACE!!!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL NAGY
And imagine going into a season with super bowl aspirations (lol) while simultaneously paying Kyle Long LITERALLY 14 billion dollars and thinking that not drafting offensive lineman for 49 years in a row is a "thing" in the NFL when its like definitely not a thing unless your goal is to suck ass.

Ryan DUMMY Pace!! ???

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not a Trubisky supporter, but he's looked better out there recently. He doesn't seem to be overthrowing much which is good. Right now, I just think Nagy's play designs - that he came up with from help from another bald headed fraud, Brad Childress - is the biggest problem.

Mitch is definitely a disappointment per expectations but seems serviceable with proper coaching and game plan. Both of which seem lacking at the moment.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
thinking that not drafting offensive lineman for 49 years in a row is a "thing" in the NFL when its like definitely not a thing unless your goal is to suck ass.

For serious.

Trubisky's arm may be as erratic as Nagy's branes, but Ryan Pace only wasting draft picks on centers that can't play center is literally killing his QB & HC.

#FirePace

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is definitely a disappointment per expectations but seems serviceable with proper coaching and game plan. Both of which seem lacking at the moment.
You shouldn't be happy trading up to the 2nd pick in the draft, if all you get is serviceable !!!!!!

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Imagine being Ryan Pace and watching that Mitch vs Pat showdown LMAO
Imagine drafting literally Mitch Trubisky LMAO

This franchise is laughingly inept. Another wasted Bears D!

PACE AND TRUBS!!! ?

Mitch would make a decent back-up quarterback. He's better than Chase Daniel, but he's nowhere close to being good enough to beat good teams on a consistent basis. His apologizers have blamed his offensive line, his coach, the play-calling, etc., and while all of those things are very far from ideal, at some point you just have to face the fact that Mitch just isn't very good.

The Bears can move on now from Trubisky, or they can stay in denial and waste another season. We'll see which it is shortly.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You shouldn't be happy trading up to the 2nd pick in the draft, if all you get is serviceable !!!!!!
Why would I be happy when calling him a disappointment? Have a coffee and go kick your dog is that helps.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubs doesnt throw for a 100 yards until the 4th quarter. It was Nagy and the receivers!!!!! lol

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Trubisky needs another tear jerker on the sideline moment to shut up the haters!