LMAO Mitch Trubisky ? ? ?

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Imagine being Ryan Pace and watching that Mitch vs Pat showdown LMAO
Imagine drafting literally Mitch Trubisky LMAO

This franchise is laughingly inept. Another wasted Bears D!

PACE AND TRUBS!!! ?
Imagine if they were on opposite teams.

Nagys playcalling and QB development would be the same. Playcalling would be the same. His run game the same. His TEs would be similarly shitty.

But yeah if Mahommes is here we drop less passes, our TE turns out Kelces production, Garbriel or Cohen become tyreek hill. Nagy puts on 100 lbs grows a beard and becomes Andy reid. His playcalling and organization of the team suddenly just gets way better.

Its 1 guys fault. Mitch. He's the reason for everything

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
"The quarterback situation has developed not necessarily to the Bears' advantage."
- Ryan Pace in in the 2019 postseason Jewel-Osco Voice Broadcast

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Imagine if they were on opposite teams.

Nagys playcalling and QB development would be the same. Playcalling would be the same. His run game the same. His TEs would be similarly shitty.

But yeah if Mahommes is here we drop less passes, our TE turns out Kelces production, Garbriel or Cohen become tyreek hill. Nagy puts on 100 lbs grows a beard and becomes Andy reid. His playcalling and organization of the team suddenly just gets way better.

Its 1 guys fault. Mitch. He's the reason for everything

No if Mahommes is here he hits the plays Trubs misses like that wide open TD to ARob. Of coursr the Bears would still have issues but QB would not be one of them.

We all know Nagy anf the OL sucks but Trubs misses shit he should not. Hence why his QB rating when kept clean is below average. He does not take advantage of the opportunities he does get.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is what happens when the QB doesn’t make a post snap read on the defense and predetermines what he’s going to do solely on the presnap alignment.

Yep been saying for weeks that he routinely fucks up the read option. Think he just predetermines what he wants to do without actually reading the defenders.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
But he is reading when he says kill kill kill

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
Yep been saying for weeks that he routinely fucks up the read option. Think he just predetermines what he wants to do without actually reading the defenders.

I've heard a couple of different analysts that believe Mitch just doesn't process information as quickly as the elite, or near-elite quarterbacks do. We're talking the difference of a fraction of second, but that makes all the difference in the world.

Unfortunately, that is not something that can be coached-up.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
M. Trub got a 25 on the wonderlic.

J. Cut? 26.
R. Gross? 29.
K. Ort? 26.

Coincidence?

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I always felt Nagy hits the bong too much.

He and Mitch are just not a good match. One is an alpha, who muddies his alphinity with visors and too muchweed, and the other is an alpha wannabe, but the beta is strong in him.

Chicken or egg situation, as we have always been in.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I always felt Nagy hits the bong too much.

He and Mitch are just not a good match. One is an alpha, who muddies his alphinity with visors and too muchweed, and the other is an alpha wannabe, but the beta is strong in him.

Chicken or egg situation, as we have always been in.
Why can’t we bears have nice things? Even our defense is boring tbh

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
No if Mahommes is here he hits the plays Trubs misses like that wide open TD to ARob. Of coursr the Bears would still have issues but QB would not be one of them.

We all know Nagy anf the OL sucks but Trubs misses shit he should not. Hence why his QB rating when kept clean is below average. He does not take advantage of the opportunities he does get.
He literally missed the same throw on the previous drive

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Sign a vet QB & bench Trubisky. It’s not as hard as you want to make it to be. Smh
I asked for specifics and that's your answer? Which QB do you sign? For how much? It's like I'm sure they all want to come here before any other destination. Previously, Tannehill was used as a comparison slight for Mitch. Available Vets are fails at their current locations but I guess we'll just pluck one off the starter tree. They are available for a reason.

You sign a vet and let them compete and hopefully draft another. The only guy I might consider handing the job to is Bridgewater but he's probably not the best fit in this mobile QB O.

Keep shaking that head. Maybe the good idea marble will stop rattling around and eventually fall into the hole. The fan idea that these GMs or managers are willing to die on a Trubs sword out of pride is ridiculous. They want what we want. It's just not as easy as Madden or your generalities.