Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Whatever dude. I have no idea what Pace will do but we definitely should have some viable competition. What does finding a franchise QB have to do with FA? It's that conflation that's been the issue all along. FA is full of guys that have shown themselves to not be franchise QBs and why they are FAs. That was the point and when asked which FA QB would fit that bill, he ditched or bitched but never came up with an answer. Feel free to continue but it's my turn to ditch. Waste of fucking time.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
If you watch the game objectively, which you don’t, you would see countless times over the course of the season where they give up a sack because the QB holds onto the ball or has no clue where pressure is coming from.

Hard to watch football with a pair of Trubisky balls covering your face.

No substance, no factual analysis.

Just a bitch talking shit.

Unrivaled

Liked Posts:
3 QBs to choose from:

-One is already a top 5 qb in the league and on pace to be a hall of Famer. Is already an elite qb.

-One is arguably a top 5 to 10 qb in the league and improving every game. Looks to becoming an elite qb.

-One can't read a defense, can't throw a deep ball and looks to have only the potential of an average backup qb in the NFL at best.

We chose the 3rd option, truly this franchise is cursed when it comes to QBs.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Whatever dude. I have no idea what Pace will do but we definitely should have some viable competition. What does finding a franchise QB have to do with FA? It's that conflation that's been the issue all along. FA is full of guys that have shown themselves to not be franchise QBs and why they are FAs. That was the point and when asked which FA QB would fit that bill, he ditched or bitched but never came up with an answer. Feel free to continue but it's my turn to ditch. Waste of fucking time.

Part of the misunderstanding is I am genuinely asking because I only tracked his first comment and your weird objection to his not wanting Pace to lock in as Mitch being "the guy".

So when you say you "offered a couple vets as options" and you also say "what does finding a franchise QB have to do with FA?" it seems contradictory to me. I would ask further explanation but you seem so upset by something and maybe it is better if you ditch. I genuinely like you as a poster overall though. I was not being sarcastic there if that helps any.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
3 QBs to choose from:

-One is already a top 5 qb in the league and on pace to be a hall of Famer. Is already an elite qb.

-One is arguably a top 5 to 10 qb in the league and improving every game. Looks to becoming an elite qb.

-One can't read a defense, can't throw a deep ball and looks to have only the potential of an average backup qb in the NFL at best.

We chose the 3rd option, truly this franchise is cursed when it comes to QBs.

All true. It goes deeper as well.

Choosing a HC for Mitch while Fox played out his last year protecting him while developing Mitch a bit:

- Get a young, inexperienced (or at least highly questionable experience) offensive alleged genius who does decent in first year then finishes 30th in offensive yards, scores 17 ppg, and carries the now-ignominous record of fewest yards in a first half of all time: 9 with only 1 passing yard IN THE FIRST HALF. I said it then and I'll say it again here. I will never forget Nagy's knee in the Chargers game and the first half of the Eagles game.

Never forget or forgive it. He would have to turn into Bill Walsh for me to forgive but even then I would still bring it up even as a weird historical asterisk to what would have to be a HOF coaching career if he somehow became a Walsh-like coach over time.

- Wait,, some say. It's kind of unfair: the OL sucks. Turnstiles at the worst times. Because Pace thought they were fine and brought in no new bodies. Also true.

From Pace to HC to OL, Mitch apologists have good points in saying that very few QBs could possibly thrive here.

My only issue ever with the apologists will be when they turn around and deny the fact that he can't read a defense, runs RPO with no reading and is 50-50 in the hands of the gods whether he makes the right decision pitching or keeping,

and inaccuracy all over the field (just stands out more in our memory when it's deep imo). His 5 or so good plays in a typical game get magnified by the defenders as they desperately seek to believe all will be good with Mitch.

This offseason will be so hard to care. Everyone stays as is. Pace will try to beef up the OL I believe but too little, too late as we go to losing record and we are one year away from a purge where Ted Philips gets to try to convince us that NOW he has found the right GM who will bring in the right HC and the true franchise QB.

Some of us will be drinking and laughing watching the carnage like hillbillies at a demolition derby being entertained by the insanity of it all

Some of us will be celebrating the new hires and signings like Charlie Brown running to kick the football.

TL;DR The curse extends beyond just QB imo.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So, the 10 minutes aggregate I spent at roughly 2am or so outweighs the many hours bored pussies such as yourself do? And, I wasnt whining, I was bullying your sorry ass with the truth. I actually posted an example of why youre an irrelevant pussy. You didnt answer with anything of substance.

I love this line "I was bullying your ass with the truth"

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I cannot get enough of the Mitch Sucks threads. I really can’t. Pace should be shamed as much as possible for this clusterfuck.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
That little punk ass won the Super Bowl, so now he only needs to hold up one finger !!
his ring finger?
or his middle finger?
Or a thumbs up?