Logan Paul literally believes he can acturally beat Mike TYSON?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Seriously he is not even kidding around and cites the age of Tyson as the reason why he thinks he can beat him because Logan is younger and believes his youthfulness is what gives him the deciding advantage in beating Tyson if they fight but while I am one of the biggest fans of the Paul Brothers I think in my opinion that this is literally crazy pants and that Tyson would literally beat the ever loving living crap out of Logan and completely and udderly destroy his good looks by re-arranging his face by literally imploding his facial bone structure with one or more of his power punches to his face leaving him with a face that is completely unrecognizable to the point if you put him right beside his twin Jake they would look like completely different Pauls, one with a handsome face and Logan with a battered trash-can lid looking face probably with brain damage too as well. Don't do it Logan!!!!

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am with you OP.

No way Logan Paul can beat Mike Tyson because Logan Paul is literally Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punch Out and I was always able to beat Glass Joe with zero to no effort and back again when it took me literally dozens of attempted tries to beat Mike Tyson because Mike Tyson is so many worlds better than Glass Joe it's like their worlds are on different worlds while not even mentioning that the game was literally called Mike Tyson's Punch Out and not Glass Joe's Punch Out because absolutely anybody could punch out Glass Joe and Glass Joe was absolutely not punching out anybody especially Mike Tyson.

images

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I am with you OP.

No way Logan Paul can beat Mike Tyson because Logan Paul is literally Glass Joe from Mike Tyson's Punch Out and I was always able to beat Glass Joe with zero to no effort and back again when it took me literally dozens of attempted tries to beat Mike Tyson because Mike Tyson is so many worlds better than Glass Joe it's like their worlds are on different worlds while not even mentioning that the game was literally called Mike Tyson's Punch Out and not Glass Joe's Punch Out because absolutely anybody could punch out Glass Joe and Glass Joe was absolutely not punching out anybody especially Mike Tyson.

images
My father-figure Jesper taught me how to beat Mike Tyson inside that game which is totally prehistoric but historically probably one of the funnest games I have played but maybe because it was played when there was male bonding happening but maybe perhaps it is just a fun but old as heck game but still fun as heck but seriously Logan Paul brags about his bone density and how he could literally be hit with a base-ball bat and nothing would happen but Mike Tyson doesn't just play games Mike Tyson would literally **** Logan up and it would not be funny in the slightest even ever so slightly. Logan you are young and beautiful and Tyson will ruin your beauty and your youth and probably also your brain!

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
If its a Mike, Roy patty cake molest get paid fest, then Logan has a chance. However, if Mike sees anything as a slight and actually gets mad and takes it serious, Logan is going to get hurt.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My father-figure Jesper taught me how to beat Mike Tyson inside that game which is totally prehistoric but historically probably one of the funnest games I have played but maybe because it was played when there was male bonding happening but maybe perhaps it is just a fun but old as heck game but still fun as heck but seriously Logan Paul brags about his bone density and how he could literally be hit with a base-ball bat and nothing would happen but Mike Tyson doesn't just play games Mike Tyson would literally **** Logan up and it would not be funny in the slightest even ever so slightly. Logan you are young and beautiful and Tyson will ruin your beauty and your youth and probably also your brain!

I can't front. If I got by King Hippo and Soda Popinski, the 2nd Piston Honda took me out. Wasn't there a code to go directly to Tyson?

Camden Cutler

Black Boy Fly
Liked Posts:
Floyd had mercy on him but Mike is ignorant enough to turn his TV off.

I take that back, he seems calm these days and won't hurt him too much.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow...let him tackle the greats.

Tyson, Lewis, Holyfield...

LOL

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont like that fight for Tyson. Age diminishes the freakish qualities he had more than the freakish qualities Lewis had, who can just keep him at a distance, grapple, lean on him and pepper him with the jab.

Danger is over after first 2 minutes.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
Mike Tyson is a guy I would never fuck with no matter what age he is. I give him credit for being confident, but Tyson even at his age would fuck him up.