lol gamblers really buying into the lions hype!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Judging by how wide open your mouth is, I imagine your doing the catching and spitta is doing the pitching?
This may come as a surprise but the person in my avatar isn't me.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Until they prove they are worth the hype, unsure why anyone would jump on that bandwagon. It's the Lions. They always lion. Goff always proves he's trash.

Until I see it, I'm not buying it. Same goes for all the Facebook Bears groups claiming Fields will have an MVP season and that Jordan Love will be the 3rd straight HOF QB in Green Bay.

People need to pump the breaks.

I saw one guy claim, FOR SURE, the Lions will win three playoff games. Have they won three playoff games ever in their history, let alone three in one playoff push?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Until they prove they are worth the hype, unsure why anyone would jump on that bandwagon. It's the Lions. They always lion. Goff always proves he's trash.

Until I see it, I'm not buying it. Same goes for all the Facebook Bears groups claiming Fields will have an MVP season and that Jordan Love will be the 3rd straight HOF QB in Green Bay.

People need to pump the breaks.

I saw one guy claim, FOR SURE, the Lions will win three playoff games. Have they won three playoff games ever in their history, let alone three in one playoff push?
It's the Bears. Bears Qb's always fail.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Doesn't matter when the Bears lost to them by just 5 and held them to less points.

I'm sure you'll quietly celebrate "keeping it close" in privacy because we know you're disappearing after the week 1 loss
They were getting blown out by 17 when the lions scored some garbage time TD’s. He’s being disingenuous

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
So JF had 15 turnover worthy throws on just 318 attempts?
Goff 20 on 587 attempts.

Might want to do a quick math check.
This means Goff was lucky to not have thrown more INT’s in 2022. Which means he will undoubtedly throw more in 2023. One OT going down(or C) and Goff will turn back into the pumpkin he is.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This means Goff was lucky to not have thrown more INT’s in 2022. Which means he will undoubtedly throw more in 2023. One OT going down(or C) and Goff will turn back into the pumpkin he is.
Undoubtedly? He might throw, maybe what, 10 instead of 7? Hardly earth-shattering.
And JF, if he makes more pass attempts, will, as you say, undoubtedly throw more as well.
This is a big nothing burger.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Undoubtedly? He might throw, maybe what, 10 instead of 7? Hardly earth-shattering.
And JF, if he makes more pass attempts, will, as you say, undoubtedly throw more as well.
This is a big nothing burger.
Lol. You haven’t even taken into account the amount of pressures per pass JF faced. You don’t do statistics do you?