Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
LOL. He just keeps digging himself a bigger hole. There is no way this goof returns next year.....not even the Reinsdorfs can be that blind.

Terry Bevington managed the White Sox for 2.5 years, Robin Ventura was the manager for 5, and Ricky Renteria is entering his 4th season so I would beg to differ.

PeterG

Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's a clown. Inexcusable reason not to play Gafford. They paid all this damn money for Felicio too and he STINKS.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Terry Bevington managed the White Sox for 2.5 years, Robin Ventura was the manager for 5, and Ricky Renteria is entering his 4th season so I would beg to differ.

Bevington....Lmao. But don't be too hard on Ricky. Hahn purged the franchise in one of the most massive rebuilds I've ever seen. For three years, Rentoria was left with absolute crap to work with....little more than a AAA squad. Which is fine, that was the objective as they slowly brought the kids along all the while gaining high draft picks and rightfully abstaining from another Kenny Williams Quick Fix. Give him a chance, he has some horses this year....see how it plays out.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Not inexcusable, just stupid. But Gafford plays and hurts himself, so maybe he needs to control himself better.

The team is a mess, Zach is playing 1 on 100 basketball, wrong bigs are playing, seems like the whole team wanted to be dealt away, well, everyone but Archie.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
yeah, its what he do. It does not matter if they win or lose as long as boylen can get another teaching point across.

Multi millionaires all these players are, last thing they want is to be taught.

Look at yesterday, big lead, lead goes away, shaq and coby carrying the team, both go to the bench and Felicio stays out there. Two passes hit him around the hands and goes out of bounds.

Its embarassing for us fans, how embarassed are the players?

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
I can't believe Felicio is still on the roster let alone plays.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I can't believe Felicio is still on the roster let alone plays.

images

He can't believe you still post here.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
Felicio’s agent has to be the best in the NBA. How the hell did he get the Bulls to offer that fat tub of goo that deal?
They have paid much better players millions of dollars to go away. Wade, Rondo, Carmello, I cannot see why Felicio is not on this list.

Watching Boylen talk about Coby playing well and the team losing games, he seems like he is an impossible guy to fire face to face. He always looks like he is about to start crying.

Just leaving interim tag on his title was the smart play last year. It was not like he was going anywhere.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
but you see what happened, he wanted the ball to come out to the guard on his side so they could run a play he called. If they dont do it, teaching moment.
They almost blew an 8 point lead with 13 seconds left in the game.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
can any of really believe that Milwaukee, both LA's, Miami is physically tough?

Mentally tough, oh hell yeah, Physically, running sprints tough, dont think so.

Bring back Jimmy Butler, he was the one complaining that Hoiberg was too soft.

This organization knows how hard it is to get free agents here, Boylen makes it worse.