lol Jim Boylen

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
ITs been a few days of the owner and GM disagreeing about whether or not they need to fire their coach. Pretty funny how the guy who signed 4 free agent power forwards with playing time demands wants his coach gone.
I guess we see tonight, if the knick players like their coach or if they want him gone too.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Is Jim Boylen the Trump of the NBA?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol Jim boylen.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
I almost lost it after just watching last nights game!

What the hell took Boylen so long to play Gafford??? How many close games has playing Kornet over him already lost us this season? You just needed to watch one summer league game to see Daniel is clearly better.

I didn't expect the Bulls to win before the tip off but seeing how they lost it pisses me off.

Lauri should be the third PF right now. His season is a straight F so far. You could see how he has been scared all game to face Antetokounmpo. What did you see the first 3 quarters from him that qualified him to play the clutch minutes?

Same goes for Zach!

Arch, Coby, Dunn, Gafford & Carter should have closed this one out.

This W has been up for the taking but Jim decided not to go for it.

Right now our coach needs more development than our players!

Why on earth is a Mark Jackson still sitting on his couch waiting for a phone call?

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Mark Jackson and this front office would be like Israel and Palestine. Beyond that he would probably end up being someone i hate more than Boylen (if thats even possible). If we go retread, we kinda missed the boat on a good one in Monty Williams who has the Suns looking pretty good. Dave Joerger may be worth a look or maybe Becky Hammon.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
If they do fire Boylen, I think Jason Kidd is worth a look. I think he's a guy that could truly help change the culture. It doesn't hurt that a certain 2021 FA also loves him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If they do fire Boylen, I think Jason Kidd is worth a look. I think he's a guy that could truly help change the culture. It doesn't hurt that a certain 2021 FA also loves him.
excellent point, I agree with you and my only caveat is that GarPax seemed like they were on the wrong side of the argument around Mark Jackson. His faith is annoying and uncomfortable but the fact he wouldn't mesh with GarPax is the #1 reason to hire him. If Jackson=fire Garpax than thats a huge plus in my eyes.

Jackson laid a foundation of integrity inside the Warriors and I'd be happy with Jackson, Kidd, or a Gundy, or two guys I like in the College ranks who appear to be better coaches than the player talent at their schools is Dan Majerle of Phoenix Suns fame now has a few years success and experience at Grand Canyon University. And Bobby Hurley at Buffalo and now Arizona St.

I'd take a hard look at those two as the type of guy who might end up a fantastic coach, and if you were proactive and visionary you could pluck them early and install them for 20 years.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
one game letting Shaq harrison play and the bulls give up a season low 89 points. If the skinny white dude was never signed maybe Gabbert would play more.

I know I poke fun at the knicks signing 4 free agent power forwards, but bulls are not that far behind with white twig and Thad.

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
one game letting Shaq harrison play and the bulls give up a season low 89 points. If the skinny white dude was never signed maybe Gabbert would play more.

I know I poke fun at the knicks signing 4 free agent power forwards, but bulls are not that far behind with white twig and Thad.

It's really to bad Shaq is so bad offensively. If he could shoot the ball at all he'd be a really nice NBA player. Love what he does on defense though. I think he's one of the best perimeter defenders in the league.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Haven't watched in awhile but just tuned into the Miami game....watched some of the most poorly conceived offensive sets that I've ever seen. I hung in there for about 15 minutes till I couldn't stand watching anymore.

They are a fucking joke....and Chicago continuing to sellout every game makes the city/fanbase really look stupid.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Everyday LOL Boylen remains coach I realize more how little this organization cares about winning
Reinsdorf values loyalty over anything else. Everything else is secondary. I feel like Krause could have had 10 years of 20 wins or less and he would have never fired him. Luckily for us, Krause couldn't take it anymore and resigned. GarPax don't seem to be anywhere close to that. they also don't have the heart problems Krause had though.

So you may have to wait for someone to croak before anything happens.

Haven't watched in awhile but just tuned into the Miami game....watched some of the most poorly conceived offensive sets that I've ever seen. I hung in there for about 15 minutes till I couldn't stand watching anymore.

They are a fucking joke....and Chicago continuing to sellout every game makes the city/fanbase really look stupid.

That is a problem, the marketing team of Chicago is so good at their job anyone will show up for games, no matter how bad they are. Was true all through 1999-2004 as well.

Beartex

Liked Posts:
I liked Paxon as a player but he’s sucks in his position now. Boylen needed to go last year.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Why did we fire Hoiberg if our plan was to stick with a worse coach in Boylen?