Lombardi: “You couldn’t get me to buy Mitchell Trubisky if you had him on a discount"

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Lombardi: “You couldn’t get me to buy Mitchell Trubisky if you had him on a discount"

This quote by Lombardi actually made me laugh a little: “You couldn’t get me to buy Mitchell Trubisky if you had him on a discount rack at Filene’s Basement,” former NFL general manager Michael Lombardi said Monday."

Article talks about the divide in opinion between the national media, who have been roasting Trubs, and the local media, who have not been as hard on him. The critics seem to be focusing on the missed throws and dropped INTs.

If you can't open the article, do it in incognito mode, it'll work.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-mitch-trubisky-national-criticism-20181108-story.html

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Oh, didn't see thjat. Mods go ahead and delete.. Weird, this article was posted this morning by the Trib.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
GoodGuyGrimson

Lets try to keep our moderator overlords appeased by not doubling up threads.

Thanks.

Just doing my part to show that I want to be an integral part of this fine forum and not unfairly targeted by staff.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This quote by Lombardi actually made me laugh a little: “You couldn’t get me to buy Mitchell Trubisky if you had him on a discount rack at Filene’s Basement,” former NFL general manager Michael Lombardi said Monday."

Article talks about the divide in opinion between the national media, who have been roasting Trubs, and the local media, who have not been as hard on him. The critics seem to be focusing on the missed throws and dropped INTs.

If you can't open the article, do it in incognito mode, it'll work.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/sports/football/bears/ct-spt-bears-mitch-trubisky-national-criticism-20181108-story.html

So much better the second time around.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Just doing my part to show that I want to be an integral part of this fine forum and not unfairly targeted by staff.
nhrxole8xuln.gif

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Orlovsky and Riddick then lit him up pretty good. Riddick all but called him an idiot and brought up a lot of other Lombardi hot takes, including that Doug Peterson was the worst head coaching hire in decades.

Bearman 43

Liked Posts:
Orlovsky and Riddick then lit him up pretty good. Riddick all but called him an idiot and brought up a lot of other Lombardi hot takes, including that Doug Peterson was the worst head coaching hire in decades.

It's his own fault that he doesn't have a real job any longer,and the shit he's spewing,lets everyone know just how bad at football he really is!!!!!!!!!

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
lol lombardi is just too funny
lets see his accomplishments...
Browns GM for 2013 season
In the draft 1 player made the roster who was still a huge bust named Mingo
fired after just 1 season

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
If it wasn't for his name, noone would give a shit about Lombardi. Larry Mayer knows more about football than this guy.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
When you’re as bad as Lombardi is you have to say this type of shit for people to listen. Who knows, maybe he is right about Trubisky but he’s rarely right about anything so why would people listen to him? The answer is, he has to resort to roasting and being quite frankly, unprofessional to get views. He’s like that child who just cries or hits other kids for attention.