Look on the bright side

mbison

Liked Posts:
If the season ended today we would be the 7th seed in the NFC playoffs. Lol

I know we would get stomped out of the first round but it’s good experience for the young guys to get.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
soo you are saying there's a chance....

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
well, it's going to get worse/better. This team could very well win 5 more games and we keep the band together.

msadows

Liked Posts:
well, it's going to get worse/better. This team could very well win 5 more games and we keep the band together.

This.

Lot of people overreacting from the game yesterday. This team is very much capable of beating the 9ers and Pittsburgh heading into the bye.

My biggest fear is we sweep the vikings and lions, finish 8-9, and nagy tells the mccaskeys that they are "close" so they end up keeping him.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, we wouldn't be. The Vikings currently hold that spot. We are 3rd in the North right now.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even after last week, when we had the same record as the Vikings, we were 3rd in the division. Why? I'm not sure, I didn't look close enough. But NFL.com had us listed as 3rd in North (and still are) and if you look at the playoff picture, we are sitting at #9.

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Yeah but just think, a few more 35-point blowouts and this team will be SO BONDED. Like incredibly close. Like is that Roquan's schlong against my butt or Whiteheads? And it's a beautiful thing. I just trust these guys so much. Someone hand me a tissue.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Even after last week, when we had the same record as the Vikings, we were 3rd in the division. Why? I'm not sure, I didn't look close enough. But NFL.com had us listed as 3rd in North (and still are) and if you look at the playoff picture, we are sitting at #9.
Tiebreaker is division record, then conference record, I believe.

bearsforever

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tiebreaker is division record, then conference record, I believe.
Correct. I just meant I didn't look close enough at what the Vikings have done compared to us to have them ahead of us.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
This.

Lot of people overreacting from the game yesterday. This team is very much capable of beating the 9ers and Pittsburgh heading into the bye.

My biggest fear is we sweep the vikings and lions, finish 8-9, and nagy tells the mccaskeys that they are "close" so they end up keeping him.
Fields will not save Nagy's job. I guarantee that you don't have to worry about it.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Fields will not save Nagy's job. I guarantee that you don't have to worry about it.
Agreed. Nagy was as good as gone after the Browns disaster.

But legimately, this could be a much better Bears teams by seasons end IF fields improves. This is a big IF, but if Fields make some strides over the next few games, Ifedi returns, etc., the Bears have the running game and the defense to pull out some wins.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If the season ended today we would be the 7th seed in the NFC playoffs. Lol

I know we would get stomped out of the first round but it’s good experience for the young guys to get.
That’s actually my nightmare. 7th seed and George extends everyone because “we made the playoffs!”

I want Super Bowls and NFC championships. 7th seed does nothing for me.

mbison

Liked Posts:
That’s actually my nightmare. 7th seed and George extends everyone because “we made the playoffs!”

I want Super Bowls and NFC championships. 7th seed does nothing for me.

I still think Nagy is gone with a 7 seed appearance. He clearly can develop a QB

He’s offense has ranked almost dead last every years he’s been here. John Fox could have done that.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I still think Nagy is gone with a 7 seed appearance. He clearly can develop a QB

He’s offense has ranked almost dead last every years he’s been here. John Fox could have done that.
You’ve got to use McCaskey logic.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why do people play the "if the season ended" game this early? it doesn't matter especially when bye weeks just started