Looked at what happened to Brady yesterday.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He was rushed. Didn’t have time in the pocket. His receivers weren’t open. ( I know he lost some due to injury). Fumbled the ball in red zone. Scored 0 points.

This is what Fields has to deal with all season long. Receivers not getting open, protection breaks down. At least TB has good coach to rely on.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Fields will be fine tonight.

You guys can stop making thread after thread of preemptive excuses.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
The OP's overall point has validity (an objective discussion of Fields' less than stellar play this year has to include the lack of talent and poor coaching on the team) but losing Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Leonard Fournette in the same game is significant.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I hate the offseason.

Oh wait

Liked Posts:
The OP's overall point has validity (an objective discussion of Fields' less than stellar play this year has to include the lack of talent and poor coaching on the team) but losing Mike Evans, Chris Godwin, and Leonard Fournette in the same game is significant.
Agreed, objectively is lacking for some shitheads

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He was rushed. Didn’t have time in the pocket. His receivers weren’t open. ( I know he lost some due to injury). Fumbled the ball in red zone. Scored 0 points.

This is what Fields has to deal with all season long. Receivers not getting open, protection breaks down. At least TB has good coach to rely on.
Fields led offense has never finished a game with zero points at home. I think its time we ask ourselves...

Fields>Brady???

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Objectivity…google it shitheadstain
Well, Fields will play good tonight. Do not @ me with all your cry-baby bullshit after the game. We all know what you stood for leading up to tonight - whiny excuses - so don't try to take credit for anything later, boi.

Liked Posts:
Well, Fields will play good tonight. Do not @ me with all your cry-baby bullshit after the game. We all know what you stood for leading up to tonight - whiny excuses - so don't try to take credit for anything later, boi.
Wow why are you so scared of being wrong?

Idk if Fields will play well, not like this game will be the end all be all of his career.

But Imma 100% @ the shit out of you if he plays well.