Looking ahead at what would be the end of Nagy

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Raiders next week then its the Packers, Bucs and 9ers to finish the month. If Justin plays well again next week and the offense puts up points and Andy is healthy for week 6 there is no way he can sit Justin in favor of Andy. If he does this and the offense struggles and the Bears lose i think Nagy is fired. Hopefully if this scenario starts to play out Pace gets word down to Nagy that Justin starts and is named starter for the rest of the season. This organization isnt stupid enough to let this happen. Right?

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I think it's possible they get 2 of those 4. I wouldn't pick it that way, but it's possible.
I think Justin will need about two more games to really hit his stride before we really start seeing him balling out. Hopefully he gets the chance.

greg23

Liked Posts:
I think it's possible they get 2 of those 4. I wouldn't pick it that way, but it's possible.

I tend to agree

Think Brady and Rodgers put up too many points (despite their d being leaky)

Raiders and 9ers could be a chance......(+4.5 vs raiders)

Think we go 1-3 next 4 games and head into Nov 3-5 and on the outer fringes of playoffs and/or playing for draft picks

Bust

Liked Posts:
If Fields continues to develop Nagy and Pace earn extensions

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If he shows even slight improvement vs the Raiders you have to keep starting him. He’s learning super fast , this shit is exciting. I get it was the lions, but they are a nfl team. He’s had two weeks of prep time in the NFL. Completely looks the part..

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The next 5 weeks might finish Nagy off for sure.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The offense is still going to struggle big time. They'll be trailing most of these games and teams will pin their ears back. If Monty misses extended time, it'll be real bad. These dude cant block anyone worth a damn.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Buccs have looked pretty bland the last two weeks. You never know.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I still contend Nagy is already done. No way he saves his job now. He's toast.

dabeaars54

Liked Posts:
Buccs have looked pretty bland the last two weeks. You never know.
We beat the bucs last year. Their kryptonite is a good d line with pressure. Quinn is better this year and Mack has shown up when he wants to.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If the Bears start Nick Foles in that Tampa game, they might have a chance to beat them again. Foles owns Brady.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
I still contend Nagy is already done. No way he saves his job now. He's toast.
I agree. Justin and the offense playing well the rest of the season just removes all doubts that he was/is the problem.

greg23

Liked Posts:
We beat the bucs last year. Their kryptonite is a good d line with pressure. Quinn is better this year and Mack has shown up when he wants to.

Except you need to throw to beat them and they love to blitz

You know who will be super giddy to design that weeks game plan; esp with 5 man protections

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I agree. Justin and the offense playing well the rest of the season just removes all doubts that he was/is the problem.

And he spoke like he fucking knew it too. Defensive in some spots, conciliatory in others, and the worst was practically begging for credit and for his fucking job through the media to the GM and ownership.

That was.... pathetic.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
And he spoke like he fucking knew it too. Defensive in some spots, conciliatory in others, and the worst was practically begging for credit and for his fucking job through the media to the GM and ownership.

That was.... pathetic.
Could not have put it any better. He came off like a coward. He knows though. Lazor makes him irrelevant.