Looking like the same old story...

KOTC2

Liked Posts:
I know it's early but it's the same look as last season so far - a lack of a consistent outside threat from long distance and little production from the bench, and why is Patrick Williams starting? Dude just looks absolutely lost at times when he's in the game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yup...it's a shame with all the talent these guys possess they can't put it together.

Welp, maybe better luck in 6-8 years once we're free from everyone's contracts

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Assuming the Bulls still look like the Bulls near the trade deadline, I’d have a fire sale.

DeRozans value has to be through the roof. Unless anyone thinks the bulls have a path to a title in the next season or two, trade him for a massive haul.

Vuc is a FA next season. Might as well get something for him at the deadline too. This core isn’t winning anything any time soon.

Same goes for LaVine. I wouldn’t be in a hurry to trade him this season, but I’d definitely listen to offers.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I know it's early but it's the same look as last season so far - a lack of a consistent outside threat from long distance and little production from the bench, and why is Patrick Williams starting? Dude just looks absolutely lost at times when he's in the game.

1. It's an 82 game season.

2. The 3 ball will come.

3. Patrick Williams has played only 3 games in his second season.

But okay, the sky is falling lmao.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
@TezMaKai if you’re going to dislike my posts on here and randomly call me out on the Bears forum, would you care to offer anything of substance or thoughts on why you disagree?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
@TezMaKai if you’re going to dislike my posts on here and randomly call me out on the Bears forum, would you care to offer anything of substance or thoughts on why you disagree?

Personally, I wanted the Bulls to draft Obi Toppin instead of P Will. I think about that every time I watch the Knicks play. The jury is still out on P Will but I like his upside, he just needs to play less timid. I still see the Kawhi potential down the line if he's coached up properly.

It is concerning seeing other young players leave the Bulls and finding great success (i.e Markenan). It makes me thing that BD could have some coaching deficiencies.

The dislike comes from your idea that they should try to trade Derozan, Lavine, and Vuc. All have steped up their game and tbh the bulls should be 2-1 right now if the contact is called at the end of regulation against Washington. The Cleveland game was a dumpster fire especially on defense. It is crazy how the Cavs were hitting 3s at will. Mitchell has really been a great addition for them.

The big 3 that we do have is elite enough to build around with the right role-players and I just don't think trading away their best players is a key for success. At some point, Lonzo will be back which will add much needed defense and floor spacing.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Personally, I wanted the Bulls to draft Obi Toppin instead of P Will. I think about that every time I watch the Knicks play. The jury is still out on P Will but I like his upside, he just needs to play less timid. I still see the Kawhi potential down the line if he's coached up properly.

It is concerning seeing other young players leave the Bulls and finding great success (i.e Markenan). It makes me thing that BD could have some coaching deficiencies.

The dislike comes from your idea that they should try to trade Derozan, Lavine, and Vuc. All have steped up their game and tbh the bulls should be 2-1 right now if the contact is called at the end of regulation against Washington. The Cleveland game was a dumpster fire especially on defense. It is crazy how the Cavs were hitting 3s at will. Mitchell has really been a great addition for them.

The big 3 that we do have is elite enough to build around with the right role-players and I just don't think trading away their best players is a key for success. At some point, Lonzo will be back which will add much needed defense and floor spacing.
I’ve been saying for over 2 years that BD isn’t very good.

As far as lonzo goes, I don’t think the Bulls can count on him coming back, staying healthy, and playing at a high level. Not saying it’s impossible, but don’t think they can rely on that happening.

This Bulls team clearly isn’t going to pay the luxury tax so I don’t really know how they can acquire any better talent as currently constructed….which is why I’m in favor of blowing it up all together IF they still look like crap around the deadline

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I would definitely sell derozan and vuc. Idk if I would be so fast with lavine. Maybe if the return is as overwhelming like what jazz did this offseason. Is there any interest out there for pw and white? Prob not. I’m pretty sure ball is untradeable with his injury concerns

But idk why anyone isn’t for a legit rebuild. This team is just good enough to make the playoffs and get their asses kicked. Is that satisfying to anyone? Should we just be happy with a fun reg season team that has no hope to compete in the playoffs?