Looks like Pace and Nagy have job security for a few years

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
I have him on ignore but I'm assuming that @PrideisBears bumped this as some counter argument about Fields? What does me posting what was said on the score about Pace have to do with Fields? It's dumb things like this that makes me glad I have him on ignore..
You thought something is always a failure.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Obviously fake ignore as far as this thread is concerned and bumped as an example of your deductive aptitude.
? who randomly takes people off ignore. People who fake ignore are bigger cowards than the ones who have everyone on ignore

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Obviously fake ignore as far as this thread is concerned and bumped as an example of your deductive aptitude.
It's not complicated I saw this quote from Mecha.. know that @PrideisBears is a moron and just figured he bumped this because he is incapable of debating intelligently. In his pea sized brain he thinks that me posting what was said on the score is some "gotcha" with debating fields.

It's sad really

Screenshot_20221208-103915.png

mecha

Liked Posts:
It's not complicated I saw this quote from Mecha.. know that @PrideisBears is a moron and just figured he bumped this because he is incapable of debating intelligently. In his pea sized brain he thinks that me posting what was said on the score is some "gotcha" with debating fields.

It's sad really

View attachment 24623
are you a fucking asshole?

mecha

Liked Posts:
He might just be
much as he likes rambling about vortexes and senselessly arguing with people on 4 day benders and shit it's surprising he hasn't responded to me.

but I'm sure it'll happen tomorrow.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I have him on ignore but I'm assuming that @PrideisBears bumped this as some counter argument about Fields? What does me posting what was said on the score about Pace have to do with Fields? It's dumb things like this that makes me glad I have him on ignore..
Then unblock him!!! I mean really, you don't want to hear what the guy has to say so you blocked him, then you want us to tell you what he said.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Then unblock him!!! I mean really, you don't want to hear what the guy has to say so you blocked him, then you want us to tell you what he said.
He doesn’t have me blocked lol. This is him throwing a tantrum because I embarrassed him in a Fields argument

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Good thread. Will read again while taking a shit

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
No I want him to know he is blocked and I can still make fun of him for being an idiot. Nothing makes a troll more frustrated then being blocked. I can still @PrideisBears and call him an idiot, now it's true I don't know exactly what he said. But the point behind his bump was because I was critical of Fields.

It's pretty fucking dumb to think this is some good argument for Fields. I heard something on the score about pace.. posted it here.. and that's it. How dumb does someone have to be to think that's a good argument strategy for the QB?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
You believed the dumb take on the score even though it made zero sense. Pace also signed Dalton that year and he didn’t give up a ton of capital to move up and get Fields. They swapped 1st round picks with the giants and gave up a 5th lol.

As far as @dbldrew putting me on ignore but tagging me to call me names I don’t really care lol. All it shows is your cowardice aligns with your awful football knowledge

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You believed the dumb take on the score even though it made zero sense. Pace also signed Dalton that year and he didn’t give up a ton of capital to move up and get Fields. They swapped 1st round picks with the giants and gave up a 5th lol.

As far as @dbldrew putting me on ignore but tagging me to call me names I don’t really care lol. All it shows is your cowardice aligns with your awful football knowledge
His YT fragility is really on display here.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
When @dbldrew references a dumbass take from a caller on The Score...

@dbldrew is that caller

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Gave up 2022 first in addition to swapping 2021 first.