Looks like the Bears will probably be wearing their home navy jerseys @Rams Week 1

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Unless the Bears randomly pull out the orangesicles or a new jersey we know nothing about, the below news would seem to indicate we'll see our Bears in their home navy jerseys for Week 1.

rams jerseys.jpg

The uniforms will be worn for the season opener at SoFi Stadium against the Bears, in Week 9 versus the Titans — who the Rams beat for their only Super Bowl title — and against the 49ers on Monday Night Football in Week 10.
The jersey will feature older design elements, such as ram horns on the sleeves, mixed with newer additions like a ram head logo on the back-neck tag and a front jersey patch displaying the Rams wordmark. The team will also workshop new helmet concepts to debut starting in 2022, when the NFL's one-helmet rule will no longer be in place.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Uni's look good and don't care bout the rest.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Won't matter which jersey the Bears wear, just don't see them winning this one

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Rams technically don't have designated home/away jerseys. They wore white (off-white) jerseys 3x and blue 5x at home last year.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That Defense and yes, Stafford is better than Goff....I have it as a loss also.
I think it’s good the Bears play the Rams week 1. Both teams are going to figuring things out and the Bears might be able to sneak away with a win. If we were playing them week 5 or later, I would mark it down as a loss.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Rams technically don't have designated home/away jerseys. They wore white (off-white) jerseys 3x and blue 5x at home last year.
I like their white unis better. I like how the Cowboys (for example) have the white as their go-to. The Rams should follow their lead.

Liked Posts:
Exactly....the first game of the year is the most unpredictable. Stafford is new with them and our defense could be very stout, especially with Goldman back. First game you just never know.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I never cared in my life what uniforms they wore.
I do often wonder why they wear their black home jerseys in the hotter parts of September at Soldier Field when they can make the away team wear their dark jerseys

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears get choice of jersey's to wear. Its beyond me why you would not wear white jerseys in possible high heat/sunlight situation.