lot of big names, but a shit outcome

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Back in the early 90s, I encountered an elderly gentleman who was a player from that team; he was working as an Amtrak purser on the Northeast Corridor line. He was a really nice guy.

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
Back in the early 90s, I encountered an elderly gentleman who was a player from that team; he was working as an Amtrak purser on the Northeast Corridor line. He was a really nice guy.
That man, of course.. was Von Miller.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A 1956 preview of the Nagy offense.

mecha

Liked Posts:
not surprising considering NFL players still had like weekly jobs until like what, the 70s?

if I'm not mistaken, since NFL players were basically treated like indentured servants, wasn't that the appeal of people foregoing NFL drafts to go play for the AFL instead? it's been 16 years since I took sports history in college, I don't remember how all that shit went down. my final research paper was on George Halas. I didn't know shit about fuck when it came to sports and I got an A. the end.