Lots of Andy Dalton hate but

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Aren't you more comfortable with him being an option and not someone like Chase Daniel? Tyler Bray?

This QB room is going to be so much better than in the past. What can someone like Daniel or Bray teach Fields compared to Dalton and Foles?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Aren't you more comfortable with him being an option and not someone like Chase Daniel? Tyler Bray?

This QB room is going to be so much better than in the past. What can someone like Daniel or Bray teach Fields compared to Dalton and Foles?
I don’t think there is a lot of Dalton hate. The biggest disappointment was going from the Wilson rumors to Dalton. Whether or not Fields starts, I think Dalton is a great qb to have in the building.

SD Bears

Liked Posts:
1. Yes
2. Rhetorical

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There was only hate when he was the only QB prior to the draft.

There's no hate now. Everybody knows Fields' day is coming & that AD should be a good mentor & eventual solid backup.

Nothing to see - move along.gif

Can the off season please be over yet?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't think anyone is hating on Andy Dalton. Andy Dalton being your starting QB is just the equivalent to getting a cock rub through your jeans. Like yeah, I'll take it. It's better than nothing. But I was hoping for a lot more.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t know if it’s hate. Bear fans have been forced to deal with busts and mediocre re-treads forever. So, no one is excited by this year’s version. People might be more enthused about Dalton if Fields, another first round pick, wasn’t on the team. Unless the Bears get off to a hot start, which no one is predicting, Fields getting the job seems inevitable. And there are those who think the best route is to just start Fields and be done with it. Finally, Bears fans are rightfully exhausted with the quarterback position; regardless of who is playing.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone is hating on Andy Dalton. Andy Dalton being your starting QB is just the equivalent to getting a cock rub through your jeans. Like yeah, I'll take it. It's better than nothing. But I was hoping for a lot more.
OPH ?

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m personally not down on AD.

Fields has been my preferred QB since before the draft so I hope he earns the starting spot sooner than later. But if he needs to sit for awhile while he gets acclimated to the pro game and the OL works itself out then I’m ok with that. If Fields is ready day one and the OL looks decent then all the better.

I actually hope they can re-sign AD after this season to be the backup. He’s a good guy, good teammate, and by all accounts good in the classroom. Maybe keep him around for a year or two and spend a later round pick on someone to develop for a more long term backup.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Culmination of his salary, and losing Kyle for me.. I would have thought they would have cut Graham. The offseason speak of “going big” at quarterback too. Obviously pre-JF .. I don’t think there were better choices out there.

We got the one so I don’t care

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I think Dalton is going to be better than alot think. What happens if he comes out ballin? Do you bench him just to get Feilds out there?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Quote of the year?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish

I don’t think anybody “hates” Dalton it’s just that before Fields was drafted we hated the fact that Dalton was “QB1” but after finally ridding ourselves of the worst quarterback in history Dalton is an upgrade and Fields is beyond an upgrade….I have no idea what to call it