Love Animals

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"According to the park, Chance Yoder, 40, approached a herd of bison and kicked one in the leg. Unsurprisingly, the bison was not thrilled about being kicked, and Yoder was mildly injured.

Rangers arrested Yoder on charges of being under the influence of alcohol to a degree that may endanger oneself, disorderly conduct as to create or maintain a hazardous condition, approaching wildlife and disturbing wildlife."

Not at all surprising, most of this generation are alcoholics that find joy in harming animals and/or people.

Little empathy.

Not surprising he didn't have anyone in his friend or family group that could or would hold him accountable.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Maggie Raptor knows not to kick bison no matter how drunk she is.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think we should just let the bears have at these folks.

If you're stupid enough to play games with large wild animals, you deserve your Darwin-Dunning-Kruger trifecta.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"According to the park, Chance Yoder, 40, approached a herd of bison and kicked one in the leg. Unsurprisingly, the bison was not thrilled about being kicked, and Yoder was mildly injured.

Rangers arrested Yoder on charges of being under the influence of alcohol to a degree that may endanger oneself, disorderly conduct as to create or maintain a hazardous condition, approaching wildlife and disturbing wildlife."

Not at all surprising, most of this generation are alcoholics that find joy in harming animals and/or people.

Little empathy.

Not surprising he didn't have anyone in his friend or family group that could or would hold him accountable.
Most is carrying some weight here.
I know lots of people in that age group and I don't know of even one that likes to hurt animals or people.
Me and Maggie Raptor are sorry you live in such a world of human on animal violence.
We're gonna rip one off the dab rig for the poor animals.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Most is carrying some weight here.
I know lots of people in that age group and I don't know of even one that likes to hurt animals or people.
Me and Maggie Raptor are sorry you live in such a world of human on animal violence.
We're gonna rip one off the dab rig for the poor animals.

I am on my way outta this place, likely by end of year.

Good sign to not live by people who don't respect their animals.