Love Animals

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone who is raising a large quantity of baby spiders.

She laid 3 different egg sacs, so dis gonna be many many spiders.

Fruit flies live, eat, drink, and breed all in one sealed cup and are incredibly cheap to produce.

I bought 2 cups from them and started a 3rd with just like 8 flies and in a week it has hundreds inside, while the 2 I bought weeks ago are still producing tons.

For me its kinda like a one time investment for the hobby and I never have to buy them again unless I'm an idiot.

I do capture random shit in/around my house and toss it to the spiders, it'd never be enough to feed them.
You gonna name all those spiders?

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Our 14 lb cat cops an attitude and attacks us. That thing would kill us and the dog. Amazing that it still has claws.
Agree...I told my wife the same thing: dude would swat you in the head and knock you out and then eat your face without breaking a sweat. It's cool to watch that big cat, but I can't help but think those people are going to end up like the guy in Alaska that had pet bears, and one day they thought eating him would be fun.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You are off of ignore idiot. You're going to love this. You too Zion. Being nice is over. You want it I'm right here. Lets go morons!
Idiot boy my dog would kill you as I watched and drank a beer. You are old and weak. Throw in dumb your whole life and now severe dementia not much of a man if you ever were.
Tell us some more fake shit that everybody knows is fake. Bet your lame band is fake.
I will make it my mission to make your time here suck. With any luck that will be a short time.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the old geezer had a stroke

He never had me on ignore...lmao

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We better try to be civil you old bastard.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We better try to be civil you old bastard.
First you say you're going to make my time here suck...Then 30 minutes later you want to be civil.

Is it that time of the month again, Sybil?

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Giving you shit before I put my hand out you old bastard. Better if we tolerate each other.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
napoleon-dynamite-patrick-star.gif