Lovie fired ***OFFICIAL*** coaching carousel 2023 thread

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
LOL, the Bears didn't have the stones to fire him for injuring Urlacher so he could lose draft positions.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Why any team treats coaches on a one year situation baffles me and makes management look like the real failure.
Coaches aren't players on a one year deal. That works for a player because they play one position, thats all they need to do. Coaches have way more responsibility as well as building up the position coaches. What happens to them? Well who cares it seems.

Really lame for any team to do this to a coaching staff.
This will backfire for the Texans.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why any team treats coaches on a one year situation baffles me and makes management look like the real failure.
Coaches aren't players on a one year deal. That works for a player because they play one position, thats all they need to do. Coaches have way more responsibility as well as building up the position coaches. What happens to them? Well who cares it seems.

Really lame for any team to do this to a coaching staff.
This will backfire for the Texans.
This was inevitable without a VG year. Lovie only got hired due to the Texans getting called for racial bias during last years HC search. Shit organisation.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry to see Lovie get the boot, but honestly, it feels like the league has left his defense behind. I realize I'm not an expert on defensive schemes.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
stop this bullshit. thanks
Could you imagine Alan Williams getting canned? He had less of a chance at DC than Lovie did as HC in Houston.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bronco's have received permission from the Saints to talk with Sean Payton. Who has already spoken to broncos ownership. It would take draft capital to pull this off.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I cant stand Stephen A , and when Mike gets fired up its a rough watch. But, on First Take today No88 was spittng some FIRE!! He was taking about how the Texans are a mess and Lovie being fired. He said in the locker room you never hear any talk about losing, for a draft pick or anything else.Thats only TV talk. He said if I had ever heard anyone talk about losing a game I woulda busted em in the mouth right there!!! Gotta love that guy.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
A terrible organization, and a terrible team coming in. Everyone and their momma knew it was a no win situation for Lovie when he was hired. Really don't know why he took that job in the first place. But a job is a job I guess...

BEARS

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A terrible organization, and a terrible team coming in. Everyone and their momma knew it was a no win situation for Lovie when he was hired. Really don't know why he took that job in the first place. But a job is a job I guess...

BEARS
What he likes to do and $$$. Lovie knew he was gone and made the choice to end the season without overtime, one way or another.