Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
What a shame he missed so much time. His plate discipline is like night and day since last season. When he forces pitchers into the zone, he’s almost impossible to get out. He’s shortened his stroke but his exit velocities are still 100 plus on most fair contact. He’s an absolute stud and quite possibly the best player on an extremely talented squad. He’s truly a dynamic 5 tool talent.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact that Jimenez can chase the title at times is incredible.

And Anderson and Moncada are special.

Then Abreu is by far the most accomplished.

We bought the catcher. Now one of Vaughn or Mercedes needs to bolster the DH for playoffs and while the Cubs fans give me shit over there,

I'm not sure they realize what the Sox are really sitting on.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
The fact that Jimenez can chase the title at times is incredible.

And Anderson and Moncada are special.

Then Abreu is by far the most accomplished.

We bought the catcher. Now one of Vaughn or Mercedes needs to bolster the DH for playoffs and while the Cubs fans give me shit over there,

I'm not sure they realize what the Sox are really sitting on.
I hope it’s Vaughn.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Robert is clearly the most talented of an incredibly talented group. He has Willie Mays like ability and his improvements at the plate this year are remarkable.

Vaughn has a long way to go but I think he will be a 275/350/520 guy in a couple years. He's hit a wall and really wasn't quite ready to be a full time MLB hitter this year.

A core of those two plus Anderson, Jiminez, Moncada moving forward is tough to beat.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Robert is clearly the most talented of an incredibly talented group. He has Willie Mays like ability and his improvements at the plate this year are remarkable.

Vaughn has a long way to go but I think he will be a 275/350/520 guy in a couple years. He's hit a wall and really wasn't quite ready to be a full time MLB hitter this year.

A core of those two plus Anderson, Jiminez, Moncada moving forward is tough to beat.
Yeah...swings like Vaugns usually turn the corner even when it seems like a struggle.

Next thing you know they break out and have a .315 year.