Lukas Reichel reaches terms on a 3-year contract

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder if they see him as a center or winger. He was winning faceoffs in the tourney.....

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Scambo already said he'll be a great addition to the forward group. This 19yro who's yet to skate a shift on N.A. ice will be hurried just like Dach and Boqvist and more than likely with the same results.

FEW teenagers are ready for the NHL but that's exactly how the FO is measuring these kids and Scambo likes the attention these kids making the lineup gets him but are they ready?

We saw Forsling and Rutta play big roles for their current clubs because some D-man just ain't ready till their mid twenties....don't be too surprised to see Carlsson or Gilbert join that group next year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder if they see him as a center or winger. He was winning faceoffs in the tourney.....
I'm not a big fan of his frame. Winger will be hard enough, let's not put too much on him.

They probably look at him for Germany as one of their best players so he carries a little more.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not a big fan of his frame. Winger will be hard enough, let's not put too much on him.

They probably look at him for Germany as one of their best players so he carries a little more.
I tend to think winger is the way to go initially. He will bulk up

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My hope is Reichel can fill a role in the top 6, but that may be a lot to ask for his rookie year.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure we are developing him for the next team.