Luke Little WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
53? I take John Michael Schmitz or Kayshon Boutte.

Boutte might not be there after he has a good combine tho:

I would not be opposed to taking Boutte with the Ravens' pick. He had a terrible start to the year both on and off the field, but played well in the final 8 games or so. I don't know enough to comment on what was behind him announcing his return for Sr. year and then changing his mind to enter the draft. Red flag for sure, but I'm sure it will be investigated by almost every club. But from a pure football perspective, he is more than worthy of that pick

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
personally I like Sanborn if not a starter a very good backup
Sandborn can't fill a hole like Mike Oxlong and he totally destroys tight ends looking to hook up for a quick hitter.

Sandborn can only dream of reaching around Oxlongs talent.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sandborn can't fill a hole like Mike Oxlong and he totally destroys tight ends looking to hook up for a quick hitter.

Sandborn can only dream of reaching around Oxlongs talent.

well put!

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Do you think he's earned the right to start next year?
He earned a spot b this team next season and earned for the right to keep his starting job he had. Hopefully, it will be tested by new stiff competition for his spot.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He earned a spot b this team next season and earned for the right to keep his starting job he had. Hopefully, it will be tested by new stiff competition for his spot.
Oxlong would provide that much needed stiff competition

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
I like Zay Flowers more, it’s because I don’t trust Boutte’s hands…

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
I'm less worried about Sanborn than I am about guys like Matt Adams, Nick Morrow, Joe Thomas, and Sterling Weatherford when it comes to speculating next year's depth chart. Has to be better depth when it comes to the latter four, so buy and draft a couple and cut those bums.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
YES. Not sure how high his ceiling is tho. Solid player for sure. If we got 3 guys that can beat him out then we are sitting nice.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes and he'd be fine moving to Will if that's how the personnel fall.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Lol at people questioning GOATBorn

Seriously though, someone will have to beat him out. Hard to imagine he doesn’t start at 1 of the LB spots

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I would not be opposed to taking Boutte with the Ravens' pick. He had a terrible start to the year both on and off the field, but played well in the final 8 games or so. I don't know enough to comment on what was behind him announcing his return for Sr. year and then changing his mind to enter the draft. Red flag for sure, but I'm sure it will be investigated by almost every club. But from a pure football perspective, he is more than worthy of that pick
Him and some others ran a train on someone employed by the university. Apparently was 100% consensual

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
I like Zay Flowers more, it’s because I don’t trust Boutte’s hands…
Boutte's hands are questionable, I think his concentration drops can be corrected, my bigger concern is his drops in contested catch situations. He's big and strong enough that he has to do a better job there. Flowers also suffers from concentration drops, mostly because like Boutte, he's looking for YAC. The biggest concern I have with Flowers is his small stature. I think he's listed as 5'10" or 11" but people are saying he's probably closer to 5'9"

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
He better start or I won't be able to call him the "COCAINE BEAR" anymore. He attacks offenses like the bear in COCAINE BEAR attacks people. Long live the COCAINE BEAR.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:
Him and some others ran a train on someone employed by the university. Apparently was 100% consensual
Honestly, if it was 100% consensual, I don't see it as a problem for NFL teams. Not to make light of the situation, but I'm pretty sure he isn't the first football player involved in kinky-consensual sex acts. My understanding is that It also involved members of the coaching and recruiting staff. I'm just not sure that is the reason he changed his mind and entered the draft. Some have speculated that Kelly suspended him from their bowl game, and that is what caused Boutte's change of heart; but how can you suspend the player, but allow the coaches to coach? Boutte was looked at as a top-10 pick entering the year with good reason, I think he would be good value if you get him in the late middle of the second round

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn’t he close to leading the league in tackles during his time as a starter?

Status
Not open for further replies.