Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
You would really want a guy stupid enough to drunk drive a week before the draft?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Does a qb really need a 6 pack though?

It makes me wonder about his commitment to conditioning...which could lead to an increase in nagging injuries.

Yeah, I know, Tom Brady. But he does take very good care of himself via diet and exercise.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
It makes me wonder about his commitment to conditioning...which could lead to an increase in nagging injuries.

Yeah, I know, Tom Brady. But he does take very good care of himself via diet and exercise.

Eli manning, aaron rodgers, ben roetlishberger, etc. list goes on and on. I'd rather a qb that works on his qb skills then how he looks in the mirror.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

This. Tom Brady was soft but not fat, Mac Jones is J'Marcus Russell fat. Maybe his nickname will be baby Lorenzen.
1619103447394.png

A guy at his metabolic peak in life after just finishing 4-6 months of daily practices/training looking like this doesn't bode well. It seems more a guy that has coasted on his talent rather than worked on his craft.

Maybe the River Monsters kept a few of those XXXL QB jerseys around, could come in handy in 4-5 yrs.

1619103742733.png

greg23

Liked Posts:
But was his car a Toyota camry with 200k miles and does he continue to drive it despite being banged up?