I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s almost as if this last offseason was the highest Quinn’s value could of been. It made no sense keeping him on this team

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Trading Mack was the right move. Not finding a way to trade Quinn was the wrong move.

People assumed he would just carry over his production from last year but one year prior he was invisible as well. You just didnt know what you were going to get.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
Trading Mack was the right move. Not finding a way to trade Quinn was the wrong move.

People assumed he would just carry over his production from last year but one year prior he was invisible as well. You just didnt know what you were going to get.

This is what Quinn's career has been. The occasional great season surrounded by mediocre to bad seasons. He had his one good season for the Bears and should have been traded. He does nothing for this team or the future of this team.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Not sure why the OP is posting a roster photo of B Jones

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Other teams knew that...
Your point is what? That it was smart to hold onto him to the point where now we will likely get nothing at all in return for him?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Your point is what? That it was smart to hold onto him to the point where now we will likely get nothing at all in return for him?
Retire a Bear...go into the HOF as a Bear.

Quinn: First, I'd like to thank the Bears for not trading me knowing that it'd be a down year after setting their single season record for sacks. Second, I'd like to thank Ryan Poles for keeping me on that roster because of the reason mentioned.

Last edited:

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Quinn is likely a cut player this offseason and the Bears can get come cap relief for the offseason after this. I'm pretty sure Jackson and Quinn were both at risk for this but it's likely just Quinn the way things are going.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This Narrative about Macks contract is bullshit. So what he costs 10 mil more than Quinn per yer. same amount of years left, just more money per season. Its not like the bears are going to spend that money they are saving on something good.