Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I know I know, another thread about how great Mack is. We all have seen the stat about how Mack is doing better than all of Oakland, but it isnt just them.

While our entire defense leads the league in sacks with 14, Mack individually has 4. That ties the Giants, Patriots, and Rams. Oakland has 3.

Our entire defense leads the league in forced fumbles with 7, and Mack has 3. Only 9 other teams (taking Chicago out of the list) have more forced fumbles than Mack does by himself.

Mack only has 1 interception, but that is still notable! Through three games, Buffalo, Houston, Jacksonville, KC, New Orleans, Oakland, and Tampa Bay only have one as well, and neither SF nor Dallas have any interceptions. His interception went for a TD, and Chicago leads the league in defensive TDs with 2 (both on interceptions), six other teams have a single interception returned for a TD, and two teams have a TD off of fumble recoveries.

The stats don't lie, Mack on his own is outperforming SEVERAL teams. He is THE Monster of the Midway.

Source of stats

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
JollyThirdGardensnake-size_restricted.gif

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mack Daddy is worth every damn penny for the price of admission.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Credit Mack for his hard work, he puts in the effort on and off the field to perform on this level. He is elevating our other pass rushers, and giving our DBs the chance to be hawks. Credit Pace for doing what it takes to get someone that plays like a future HOFer.

My question is, how long is he going to keep this pace? If at the end of the season he has more sacks than games played and double digits turnovers, I may have a heart attack. Every other team in the division is going to have to change the way they play just because he is on the field.

Watching this defense feels like in 2006, where our defensive players were competing for recognition over each other. I credit all of that to Mack. Hicks, Fuller, and Jackson are going to go to the probowl because Mack is giving them opportunity to shine.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Didn't you get the memo on Fuller? "He's shit again" - every moron on CCS

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

He'll pick up as the season goes on. He already has some recognition after nearly going to Green Bay this off-season, so a few good plays are going to boost his popularity for pro bowl voters

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
This guy is LT status

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
My biggest concern with Mack is when does he hold out again for an even bigger contract?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Credit Mack for his hard work, he puts in the effort on and off the field to perform on this level. He is elevating our other pass rushers, and giving our DBs the chance to be hawks. Credit Pace for doing what it takes to get someone that plays like a future HOFer.

My question is, how long is he going to keep this pace? If at the end of the season he has more sacks than games played and double digits turnovers, I may have a heart attack. Every other team in the division is going to have to change the way they play just because he is on the field.

Watching this defense feels like in 2006, where our defensive players were competing for recognition over each other. I credit all of that to Mack. Hicks, Fuller, and Jackson are going to go to the probowl because Mack is giving them opportunity to shine.
Fuller is going to get a bad reputation around the league, only because he's on the highlight reels. Heck, even I'll admit that I've been probably tougher on Fuller so far this year than I really should. He's been on the receiving end of two damn near perfect throws that beat him despite good coverage, and frankly, if his hands were good, he'd been a WR.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Cape or Cope? Time will tell. Let's let the season play out you know, new top tier CB contract and all....