Madden 12 interview with Anthony Stevenson

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
IM glad they revamped franchise I haven't bought the game because of that and poor game play. I love the new tackling engine but it isn't 2k but it is much improved than previous years.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i didnt like the speed of the game. Went really fast to me. Also i missed 3 field goals..have to learn how to kick. they have changed that 3 straight years now

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i didnt like the speed of the game. Went really fast to me. Also i missed 3 field goals..have to learn how to kick. they have changed that 3 straight years now

You can change game speed in the settings menu.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
You can change game speed in the settings menu.

Ya i hated the demo until I changed the game speed to slow and speed differential to 25. My biggest grip is speed isnt shown. I returned a punt in the demo with Hester only to be run down by John Kuhns that is BS.After i made a slider set the game play much more realistic and enjoyable.

and am gonna buy season ticket simply as a rental tool. IF I like Madden I will buy it but if i dont I wont. If you think about it the season ticket is cheap to rent 5 gms for 3 nights each is around $25 so it pays for itself.

Last edited:

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ya i hated the demo until I changed the game speed to slow and speed differential to 25. My biggest grip is speed isnt shown. I returned a punt in the demo with Hester only to be run down by John Kuhns that is BS.After i made a slider set the game play much more realistic and enjoyable.

Haha John Kuhn is an idiot in my demo. First game I played, he had 4 holding penalties.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:

and am gonna buy season ticket simply as a rental tool. IF I like Madden I will buy it but if i dont I wont. If you think about it the season ticket is cheap to rent 5 gms for 3 nights each is around $25 so it pays for itself.

Thanks will have to do that then :)...i also noticed that slower guys were catching fast guys also.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks will have to do that then :)...i also noticed that slower guys were catching fast guys also.

Yeah, definitely have to play around with the sliders to get it to your liking. I first played it and the D-linemen were in the backfield as soon as I handed the ball off.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know one thing for sure. Im going to miss Olsen in Madden. LB could never keep up with him. He was my favorite target

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i know one thing for sure. Im going to miss Olsen in Madden. LB could never keep up with him. He was my favorite target

For sure. He bailed me out plenty of times when I was under pressure.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

Ya that frustrated the hell out of me and I dont play on all madden because it is just crazy hard. But tinkering with things is a must if you want a more realistic game. I hate when DEs like Cullan Jenkings can catch Matt Forte easy that is just un realistic.

It still isnt 2k football but it is playable and enjoyable. If they have a great franchise mode like they say they do I will be buying Madden for the 1st time in 5+ years.

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
All-Madden isn't as hard as it has been in the past. I've played on that difficulty twice and won both times. 9-3 and 21-3.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
im assuming with new tackle system its harder to break tackles?

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
All-Madden isn't as hard as it has been in the past. I've played on that difficulty twice and won both times. 9-3 and 21-3.

It is hard for me I get smoked but I havent played madden much ever. I normaly rent it but never buy.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
i usually play all madden also...just playing all pro on demo... i have noticed i seem to run the ball better on demo so far..usually i can dominate in the passing game but CPU seems smarter

Uman85

Oh Yeah.
Donator
Liked Posts:
i usually play all madden also...just playing all pro on demo... i have noticed i seem to run the ball better on demo so far..usually i can dominate in the passing game but CPU seems smarter

Overall the AI is much smarter. The DBs recognize routes better and LBs adjust to audibles quickly. Almost too good sometimes. Lol