Mahomes overrated and Trubisky will outperform him next season

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't get your displeasure with JF.
With his improvisational skill set, JF carried this team as well as it's rookie OC Getsy......on many occasions last season. Do realize how many times we lost games by only a few points? C'mon you're the "news guy"....right ?

Yes the Bears lost a lot of close games and were also dead last in scoring points in the fourth quarter.

The Bears should have won more games based on the close games they were in. Not a lot more but enough to not wind up with the number one pick.

The Bears' passing offense has been 30th and 32nd in the NFL with Justin Fields under center.
The Bears' offense had a small renaissance last year when Justin started making plays with his legs and once teams adjusted to his style the offense went right back to where it was in terms of points scored.

No I don't expect him to be great immediately but he needs to show signs of promise in the passing game and he showed none.

He was last in the NFL in passing when the protection held up and he had at least one WR open, that stat is from PFF.

So yes the protection sucked and the receivers sucked but even when those two held up he was still last.

So yes I expect to see more.

And don't even get me started on Getsy as a play caller. It's already a rolling joke in the media about his love for running the football in second and third and long situations.

Why can't the Bears have nice things?

I hated Cutler but my God at least he mixed in some productive games when he had Frank Omiyale Jamarcus Webb and Josh Beekman starting on the offensive line and Earl Bennett and Devin Hester as his top two WRs.

Yeah a lot of times be would throw an INT at the worst possible time and averaged a turnover a game for the entirety of his career between fumbles lost and INTs but he still looked like a passer at times.

Fields just can't see the field for shit.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes the Bears lost a lot of close games and were also dead last in scoring points in the fourth quarter.

The Bears should have won more games based on the close games they were in. Not a lot more but enough to not wind up with the number one pick.

The Bears' passing offense has been 30th and 32nd in the NFL with Justin Fields under center.
The Bears' offense had a small renaissance last year when Justin started making plays with his legs and once teams adjusted to his style the offense went right back to where it was in terms of points scored.

No I don't expect him to be great immediately but he needs to show signs of promise in the passing game and he showed none.

He was last in the NFL in passing when the protection held up and he had at least one WR open, that stat is from PFF.

So yes the protection sucked and the receivers sucked but even when those two held up he was still last.

And don't even get me started on Getsy as a play caller. It's already a rolling joke in the media about his love for running the football in second and third and long situations.

I hated Cutler but my God at least he mixed in some productive games when he had Frank Omiyale Jamarcus Webb and Josh Beekman starting on the offensive line and Earl Bennett and Devin Hester as his top two WRs.

Yeah a lot of times be would throw an INT at the worst possible time and averaged a turnover a game for the entirety of his career between fumbles lost and INTs but he still looked like a passer at times.

1682280589681.png
Trubisky still sucks and you've been wrong on basically everything you've ever said.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Carimi had horrible knee problems including nerve damage. He was a great pick but injuries destroyed his career. There's no way I can hate on a guy whose life was altered by injuries.

Same with Chris Williams and his back.

Bad luck with injuries is different than being an outright bust like Trubisky.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Carimi had horrible knee problems including nerve damage. He was a great pick but injuries destroyed his career. There's no way I can hate on a guy whose life was altered by injuries.

Same with Chris Williams and his back.

Bad luck with injuries is different than being an outright bust like Trubisky.
charlie-murphy-charlie.gif
If anyone was wondering why @JordanSigler is the preferred Bears columnist of CCS, check out this crock of shit.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't get your displeasure with JF.
With his improvisational skill set, JF carried this team as well as it's rookie OC Getsy......on many occasions last season. Do realize how many times we lost games by only a few points? C'mon you're the "news guy"....right ?

JF kept us in a lotta games. While the defense gave points right back to the opponent. Right or Wrong?

Here's something else. You point out the problems ......then you nullify everything by using the conjunction
"BUT"

And in the end, you're still pissing on JF. C'mon Daniel, where's your journalistic objectivity ?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
JF kept us in a lotta games. While the defense gave points right back to the opponent. Right or Wrong?

Here's something else. You point out the problems ......then you nullify everything by using the conjunction
"BUT"

And in the end, you're still pissing on JF. C'mon Daniel, where's your journalistic objectivity ?
I don't care what Justin Fields did to keep us in games. The Bears were 15th in points allowed in the 4th quarter and last in points scored. The game is won and lost in the 4th quarter.

So sweet of you to ignore everything else I pointed to and just go after the defense to defend Fields.

The defense got better as the game went on and the offense got worse. In the end the Bears lost 7 games by a TD or less. So if your offense isn't scoring points in the fourth quarter you still want to protect Fields?

If you don't like my opinion on Fields that is backed up with facts get in line.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

"BUT"

I don't care what Justin Fields did to keep us in games. The Bears were 15th in points allowed in the 4th quarter and last in points scored. The game is won and lost in the 4th quarter.

So sweet of you to ignore everything else I pointed to and just go after the defense to defend Fields.

The defense got better as the game went on and the offense got worse. In the end the Bears lost 7 games by a TD or less. So if your offense isn't scoring points in the fourth quarter you still want to protect Fields?

If you don't like my opinion on Fields that is backed up with facts get in line.

Daniel.......I did take into account "everything else u pointed out"
That's why I mentioned........"You point out the problems ......then you nullify everything by using the conjunction
"BUT"

The defense got better as the game went on and the offense got worse.

No sir.....it got worse. Do you remember the defensive players we traded away ??????
----------

To cap all this off, as a journalist who's supposed to keep the code of journalistic integrity and objectivity,
you make the statement below. o_O

I don't care what Justin Fields did to keep us in games.
-DanielCCSBears

:brady: :homerbush:

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
That's why I mentioned........"You point out the problems ......then you nullify everything by using the conjunction
"BUT"

No sir.....it got worse. Do you remember the defensive players we traded away ??????
----------

To cap all this off, as a journalist who's supposed to keep the code of journalistic integrity and objectivity,

-DanielCCSBears

:brady: :homerbush:
I'm sorry this hurts your feelings. I really am.

Dan Weiderer Hub Arkush and plenty more hold the same opinion.

Yes I don't care what Fields did to keep them in games because when it came down to crunch time he didn't win the game.

Plus the other flaws in his game mentioned.

He's got 17 games left and then he's gone. I'm not worried about it at all.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:

Dan Weiderer, is that you?!?!? Jesus jumpin out of a airplane christ, this is a horrible take.

No Fields = the Bears become the SECOND team in history, to win no games. For about 5 games he averaged 4 TDs, via passing and doing it himself, and you still post shit like "HuR dUr FeElZ iZ bAd ReEd mUh ShEeT aRtIcUlZ!" You're either trolling, or one of the worst "sports journalist" around.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Fields just can't see the field for shit

#108 I don't care what Justin Fields did to keep us in games.
-@DanielCCSBears
"BUT"

----------

-DanielCCSBears

:brady:

:homerbush:

Dan Weiderer Hub Arkush and plenty more hold the same opinion.

Yes I don't care what Fields did to keep them in games because when it came down to crunch time he didn't win the game.

Plus the other flaws in his game mentioned.

He's got 17 games left and then he's gone. I'm not worried about it at all.
Dan Weiderer Hub Arkush who cares. Plus Arkush had a brain injury

You're projecting again. A good journalist always cares about all the facts. We got it>>"Yes I don't care what Fields did to keep them in games because when it came down to crunch time he didn't win the game." You say.

At one point JF was accounting for 3-4 Td's per game. Do u remember that?? And how was that, as u put it,
"flawed" ???

The defense got better as the game went on and the offense got worse.
Do you remember the defensive players we traded away ???????You never addressed this. The defense started giving up points during the tank.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

(y)
The infamous statement he made below just about has me speechless. It's both laughable and sad.
It's darn near like saying 'sure, you're saving ppl from a burning building , but you're not saving the building' ? ?

-DanielCCSBears

Canth

Liked Posts:
Ignoring all the Fields stuff, the line that got me was "The defense got better as the game went on". We must have been watching different games.

Even before Poles traded away Roquan and Quinn, I remember seeing a defense that for the past couple of years could not make a stop to save its life. Game on the line, 3rd and medium to long, they were damn near guaranteed to allow the first down - either through allowing the big completion, bad tackling, and when that failed, they would commit a dumb penalty. But they would find a way to allow that first down to happen.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
(y)
The infamous statement he made below just about has me speechless. It's both laughable and sad.
It's darn near like saying 'sure, you're saving ppl from a burning building , but you're not saving the building' ? ?

-DanielCCSBears
Remember, this is the guy who loves Trubisky! A guy carried by his defense to wins. Hopefully Eberflus handles his end of the bargain and assists Fields in some wins. Would love to see the spinning this fat idiot does.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Remember, this is the guy who loves Trubisky! A guy carried by his defense to wins. Hopefully Eberflus handles his end of the bargain and assists Fields in some wins. Would love to see the spinning this fat idiot does.
dude will effectively just walk away and not say anything and pretend to not know what you're talking about

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Ignoring all the Fields stuff, the line that got me was "The defense got better as the game went on". We must have been watching different games.

Even before Poles traded away Roquan and Quinn, I remember seeing a defense that for the past couple of years could not make a stop to save its life. Game on the line, 3rd and medium to long, they were damn near guaranteed to allow the first down - either through allowing the big completion, bad tackling, and when that failed, they would commit a dumb penalty. But they would find a way to allow that first down to happen.

Yeah.....but Fields should've carried his butt back out there and stopped the opponent in those 'sure first down' situations

@DanielCCSBears

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
dude will effectively just walk away and not say anything and pretend to not know what you're talking about
i think CCS needs a system to where we can gamble reaction score. You bet on your beliefs in players, coaches and front offices and if you hit zero you're IP banned.

mecha

Liked Posts:
i think CCS needs a system to where we can gamble reaction score. You bet on your beliefs in players, coaches and front offices and if you hit zero you're IP banned.
wasn't that what the old dislike system did, you could get downvoted enough and then you're voted off the island?