Mahomes overrated and Trubisky will outperform him next season

mecha

Liked Posts:
not that i remember.
I think that was the belief, but it didn't actually translate in practice.

that was the old days of Johnny 2pac and his incessant whining shit. and lest we forget Despbro.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carimi had horrible knee problems including nerve damage. He was a great pick but injuries destroyed his career. There's no way I can hate on a guy whose life was altered by injuries.

Same with Chris Williams and his back.

Bad luck with injuries is different than being an outright bust like Trubisky.
he had thosr injury's prior to being selected, that makes him a bust

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

that was the old days of Johnny 2pac and his incessant whining shit. and lest we forget Despbro.
gone, but never forgotten. El Guapo as well

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I don't care what Justin Fields did to keep us in games. The Bears were 15th in points allowed in the 4th quarter and last in points scored. The game is won and lost in the 4th quarter.

So sweet of you to ignore everything else I pointed to and just go after the defense to defend Fields.

The defense got better as the game went on and the offense got worse. In the end the Bears lost 7 games by a TD or less. So if your offense isn't scoring points in the fourth quarter you still want to protect Fields?

If you don't like my opinion on Fields that is backed up with facts get in line.

The defense got better as the game went on and the offense got worse.

IDK if u saw this

The defense started to fall apart when the team traded defensive end, Robert Quinn. The two defensive ends the Bears signed in free agency this offseason were backups on their former teams.
-Jordan Sigler April 29, 2023

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
IDK if u saw this

The defense started to fall apart when the team traded defensive end, Robert Quinn. The two defensive ends the Bears signed in free agency this offseason were backups on their former teams.
Again, the Bears defense was 15th in points allowed in the 4th quarter and the offense was 32nd in the league in points scored.

Games are 60 minutes long and the Bears lost seven games by less than a TD. Close games are decided by the points scored or given up in the fourth quarter. These are basic football facts and statistics you refuse to acknowledge.

Over the last six games of the season the Bears did not score more than 20 points. After their little binge of scoring teams adjusted to Justin Fields threat as a runner and kept the Bears off the scoreboard. You may not like to deal in the reality of what this football team was but you have to acknowledge some basic facts which you are refusing to do.

Teams adjusted to the threat of Justin Fields' running ability and completely changed the entire dynamic of the offense because Justin Fields is a below average passer.

I'm sorry you fell in love with his YouTube highlights and have failed to see the reality of who he is as a player. I don't worry though because he now has a better offensive line and better receivers and he'll still be exposed as trash.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
IDK if u saw this

Again, the Bears defense was 15th in points allowed in the 4th quarter and the offense was 32nd in the league in points scored.

Games are 60 minutes long and the Bears lost seven games by less than a TD. Close games are decided by the points scored or given up in the fourth quarter. These are basic football facts and statistics you refuse to acknowledge.

Over the last six games of the season the Bears did not score more than 20 points. After their little binge of scoring teams adjusted to Justin Fields threat as a runner and kept the Bears off the scoreboard. You may not like to deal in the reality of what this football team was but you have to acknowledge some basic facts which you are refusing to do.

Teams adjusted to the threat of Justin Fields' running ability and completely changed the entire dynamic of the offense because Justin Fields is a below average passer.

I'm sorry you fell in love with his YouTube highlights and have failed to see the reality of who he is as a player. I don't worry though because he now has a better offensive line and better receivers and he'll still be exposed as trash.
So u disagree with Sigler. But..........

WOW.....you have such vitriol for JF It's almost like he took a babe from you. And or a woman you were with called out his name while................ anyway back to football.

There were 7 games where the offense, under JF, put up 3-4 Td's and the defense couldn't hold the score down.

In football DC's adjust to offensive schemes. It's the OC's job to counter, adjust the offensive scheme and the play calling. This isn't basketball where if ya "shut down "Micheal Jordan, ya win"

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

WOW.....you have such vitriol for JF It's almost like he took a babe from you. And or a woman you were with called out his name while................ anyway back to football.

There were 7 games where the offense, under JF, put up 3-4 Td's and the defense couldn't hold the score down.

In football DC's adjust to offensive schemes. It's the OC's job to counter, adjust the offensive scheme and the play calling. This isn't basketball where if ya "shut down "Micheal Jordan, ya win"
Why do you think Justin Fields will be good?

Give some evidence where he hasn't been an utter failure as a passer.

All you have right now is the same hope you had when he was drafted.

We're at the same point with Fields that we were with when Cutler was here with the same stupid arguments...... When he has better receivers and a better offensive line he'll play better.

Okay but Cutler played far better than Fields even without the offensive line and receivers.

Cutler was at least competent. Threw a ton of picks but was better than Fields under similar circumstances and yet they're folks who are convinced that Fields will miraculously turn it around as a passer.

Yeah we'll see but the facts give me very little hope.

inchibearfan

Liked Posts:
.only if we get him some weapons. Mitch needs some reliable weapons alongside Robinson and a TE.
Mahomes the overrated balloon has the best TE in the NFL and the fastest offense to throw to. Tyreek Hill, Sammy Watkins, Hardman are all fucking speedsters that have good hands. Our boy the poor Mitch had to make something with garbage Holtz, shaheen, wims and gabriel the whole season.
If the bears add a solid WR and a tight end to the roster and also upgrade the RB position to rotate with montgomery and cohen as a three man punch squad, there is no doubt this team will make to the playoffs next season and Trubisky will hand out all the haters a nice delicious cockmeat samwich for them to eat and enjoy. Mark this post
Lather, rinse, repeat. The excuses are all the same just a different guy.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

We're at the same point with Fields that we were with when Cutler was here with the same stupid arguments...... When he has better receivers and a better offensive line he'll play better.

Okay but Cutler played far better than Fields even without the offensive line and receivers.

Cutler was at least competent. Threw a ton of picks but was better than Fields under similar circumstances and yet they're folks who are convinced that Fields will miraculously turn it around as a passer.

"Why do you think Justin Fields will be good?"

He improved from yr.1 to yr. 2 ( having to learn a new PB) check the #'s. I've seen a lotta Qb's come through Chicago.
JF is the first one I've seen to check all the boxes. i.e. Intelligence, leadership, physical ability, work ethic, winner( from OSU). improvisational skills, a play creator, the ability to single-handedly put the team on his back with mediocre talent. very coachable

Now u mention jay. He's basically the opposite of JF. jay came here as a 4 yr veteran, Had a good, Qb friendly coach
in Mike Shannahan ( who got fired cuz of jay). However, jay was basically a un-coachable loser and not a leader of men at the Qb position. He had Forte, Marshall, Jefferies and Bennett.....yet he still couldn't win. SMH

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

Despbro got posters banned if they posted certain gifs because he said it caused him to have a seizure.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

He improved from yr.1 to yr. 2 ( having to learn a new PB) check the #'s. I've seen a lotta Qb's come through Chicago.
JF is the first one I've seen to check all the boxes. i.e. Intelligence, leadership, physical ability, work ethic, winner( from OSU). improvisational skills, a play creator, the ability to single-handedly put the team on his back with mediocre talent. very coachable

Now u mention jay. He's basically the opposite of JF. jay came here as a 4 yr veteran, Had a good, Qb friendly coach
in Mike Shannahan ( who got fired cuz of jay). However, jay was basically a un-coachable loser and not a leader of men at the Qb position. He had Forte, Marshall, Jefferies and Bennett.....yet he still couldn't win. SMH
Still giving me a scouting report like he's coming out of college.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

See that -362.....that's a hell of a lot of negs to get in less that a year's time. It's pretty obvious that no one here gives a flying fuck what you think about anything.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
DanielCCSBears said:

Still giving me a scouting report like he's coming out of college.

Where did I lie?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
DanielCCSBears said:

Where did I lie?
The ability to single handedly put the team on his back.

Can't read defenses, holds onto the ball too long, not instinctive and folds in the fourth quarter.

Can't hit the 9 yard pass on 3rd and 7.