Mahomes to start Sunday

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Let the whining or I told you so's commence (based on one game).

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Hope he does good the qbs in this league is looking dire going forward

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Big thing is that this gives the Broncos a much better chance to win (KC locked in), which could get the Bears ahead of them in the draft order.

Would be big. I also heard that the Rams are going to rest starters. Jimmy G might gift the Bears with a victory.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
If he performs well, Nagy's stock for HC will only keep going up

More interested to see what Nagy does with him.

Big thing is that this gives the Broncos a much better chance to win (KC locked in), which could get the Bears ahead of them in the draft order.

Would be big. I also heard that the Rams are going to rest starters. Jimmy G might gift the Bears with a victory.

All those are the good things. I'm preparing for the shit on CCS and hadn't even thought of getting a better spot in the draft.

It will be interesting to see how he plays.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Not looking forward to Mahomes dominating a weakened Broncos defense and all the "Trubisky is the worst QB of the first round", "Pace is an Idiot" threads that will be made next week.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
I wanted Mahomes or Watson. I don’t give a shit if he throws 7 TD passes, I like what I’ve seen with Trubisky and I’m excited for the future.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I wanted Mahomes or Watson. I don’t give a shit if he throws 7 TD passes, I like what I’ve seen with Trubisky and I’m excited for the future.

I wanted nothing to do with Mahomes, but other than a friend is a KC fan and she's way nicer than fans of other teams so I hope she gets a good team, I don't care how he plays. We got Trubisky and so far he's worth "Trubisky is our QB" more than any other QB we've had for a long time and has the potential to be the best Bear QB in history.

napo55

Liked Posts:
Not looking forward to Mahomes dominating a weakened Broncos defense and all the "Trubisky is the worst QB of the first round", "Pace is an Idiot" threads that will be made next week.

Don't forget the" ignore" feature.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
If you like Jay Cutler, you’ll love 3-INTs-in-a-preseason-game Mahomes!

Mahomesie!!

tgmxd

Liked Posts:

I try to be objective and rational but if Mahomes throws for 7 fucking touchdowns we’ll all be on here whining like a bitch

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This edit will probably resurface.

35676248243975.58926741b8a36.jpg

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pat Mahomes is the project to end all projects. He’s almost never attempted a pass in the pocket in the face of pressure in his entire college career. He either makes an immediate throw to a wide open first read WR, or he evacuates the pocket entirely. If he somehow even resembles an NFL qb next week, you give Matt Nagy a blank check.