OK then..My bad..I misinterpreted your post

So why Dalton and not Trubisky?

FTR..Im not in favor of either one, but Id like to hear your explanation

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
OK then..My bad..I misinterpreted your post

So why Dalton and not Trubisky?

FTR..Im not in favor of either one, but Id like to hear your explanation
Dalton has experience and while he has struggled recently he did have some level of success for a few years. Also the more important thing is he has always been talked about as a fairly intelligent guy who understands the game (x's and o's). Trubisky is an idiot. Any success he had was based on athletic ability. He can't read a defense to save his life.

In saying that, I hope better coaching will help Trubisky and he has some success in the future

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton has experience and while he has struggled recently he did have some level of success for a few years. Also the more important thing is he has always been talked about as a fairly intelligent guy who understands the game (x's and o's). Trubisky is an idiot. Any success he had was based on athletic ability. He can't read a defense to save his life.

In saying that, I hope better coaching will help Trubisky and he has some success in the future

Again...We disagree on Dalton..I only hope that Fields is smart enough and gets enough help from other sources