Marbury has really lost it

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Stephon Marbury's cell phone # 917-923-7775

He gave it out on twitter.

Stephon Marbury is an interesting character in the NBA. It's hard to put him in a box.

He has a bad reputation as being a team cancer. I'm not sure that it's anything he does in particular to destroy a team chemistry, but rather his playing style that grew out of favor. I think he got intertwined with Isiah Thomas too much, and that really hurt him.

The guy does crazy stuff like that, although he wasn't driving, and it's hard to see who caused the accident anyhow.

Marbury does a lot of good stuff, like his shoe and clothing line, and his various charitable acts. (He's paid a girl through college before, for example).

Giving out his phone number and chatting with fans is big, especially to give out your cell phone number like that.

Guys like Shaq, Dwight, and Bosh do a bit of twitter now, but it's not quite the same as chatting.

The only other thing really similar to this that I can think of is when Ben Gordon used to chat with fans during his sophomore season, but then fans were to big of jerks to him, so he stopped doing it.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I think Marbury means well, and doesn't actually intend to be a cancer, he's just one of those people who doesn't know when he's being a dick. Same with Ron Artest I'd say.

Newskoolbulls

Liked Posts:
I enjoy his act, its fun.