onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Would he be brought in for a position under Ryan Pace? I remember he was somewhat of a hot candidate after we let Emery Bored go. He was VP of player personnel with the Giants. Maybe he could sway Pace from overspending for players in Free Agency.

MonkeyPox

Liked Posts:
I hope Pace learned from his fiasco with Glennon. But you may be on to something...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
They have had some decent signings in the past years..especially on the defensive side of the ball. Snacks Harrison, Vernon & Jenkins were good signing. And I though OBJ and Shepherd were great draft picks at WR. Seems like he was a sacrificial lamb for a team that was 2-13 at the time. He might be able to help out the organization to not sign Mucus Wheaton or that damn safety from the Texans...whose name escapes me because he was useless.

AussieBear

id pass on anyone named mark thats spelt marc for at least a decade...

oober

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Not interested. I think Pace has done fine with the picks. FA a different story overall. Pace just needs to hire a coach that can have the players performing to the best of their abilities in the system that favors their abilities.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I thought Ross was involved in drafting players, not Free Agents. I always related Ross to the Giants always drafting great WRs.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Ross was involved in drafting players, not Free Agents. I always related Ross to the Giants always drafting great WRs.

Bring him in as a WR consultant for a season, like this one because the WR depth chart is so fucking sad.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
From what I remember regarding Ross, is that he had a bit of an ego problem. Might not be a good fit for this front office.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From what I remember regarding Ross, is that he had a bit of an ego problem. Might not be a good fit for this front office.

Link to what you may or may not be remembering?

Thanks.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
It won’t happen, but I would love to see Scot McCloughan in a role with this front office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

You’re correct. He was in charge of running the draft under Reese.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

When Ross was up for the Bears job, Hub mentioned that on the Score and also said he was a bit entitled and not the hardest worker.

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
Link to what you may or may not be remembering?

Thanks.
Not going to bother with you. You're disingenuous. If I did provide a link, you would bitch about it. Not going to engage someone who just wants to have a pissing contest and argue in bad faith.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Not going to bother with you. You're disingenuous. If I did provide a link, you would bitch about it. Not going to engage someone who just wants to have a pissing contest and argue in bad faith.

Not disingenuous at all, whatever that even means, it was an honest request because usually when people make bold claims they have some sources that can back them up and typically provide them up-front but in this case no source or link was provided and I just assumed it was an honest accidental omission but it appears I was wrong.

Sorry.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

The kid is a childish clown playing an act on here. I usually just gloss right over any of his posts.