First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
WTF... LOL. Does anybody in the Halas Hall have rational answer for this? Eventually covid be gone, so they expecting to find enough fools to buy tickets and memorabilia? The holes are popping faster in this thing than the man with a tar bucket can run to fill it. Pathetic!
Is the season ticket waiting list still ten years long? As long as season tickets continue to sellout they won't giveba fuck about actually winning.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That's not the point. If we fired Nagy it's likely the new HC shitcans all of Nagy's assistants and that's perfectly understandable.

What's happening now is despite retaining Nagy and Pace, Nagy's assistant are jumping shit because they see the writing on the wall for this regime.
Well yeah that’s obvious. I’ve mentioned that quite a few times on this forum already.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This dude left Andy Reid after his defensive coordinator got fired in KC and now he‘s leaving Nagy after his defensive coordinator was basically fired in Chicago. I’m not getting what the big deal is here. Typically when a coordinator gets axed, some of the position coaches leave as well.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
This dude left Andy Reid after his defensive coordinator got fired in KC and now he‘s leaving Nagy after his defensive coordinator was basically fired in Chicago. I’m not getting what the big deal is here. Typically when a coordinator gets axed, some of the position coaches leave as well.
Maybe hell pound the table for a Trevathan trade.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's more about the symptoms of the disease, that being Thisteamisfuckeditis. The Bears promoted DC from within as no one worth a flip was jumping onto the Titanic. You would expect at least a bit of continuity with an internal hire, but every position coach but 1 on defense has left, and the Bears have hired a big fat zero.

Do you think they are just taking long extended vacations in the FO or do you think they can't get a single quality coach to return their call as other staffs are being filled? I and most on here probably didn't even know Mark DeLeon was a Bears coach, but when your DL coach, OLB coach, ILB coach all leave and get immediately hired elsewhere and you can't seem to hire a single quality replacement, that is a bit of a red flag.

Here is the existing defensive staff:

1611838812469.png

It is, literally, Deshea Townsend and 3 film analysts.

twetz

Liked Posts:
I get what most of you are saying - if the culture is so great why are these guys leaving? Yet, everyone gets why Jay Rodgers left, right? If you weren't 'the guy' (google Mike Tice and his 'the guy' speech for a decent laugh and a walk down memory lane for all you old timers) for the coordinator job, it's pretty understandable that you'd move on. Take the rest of the guys leaving: Dave Ragone - was he helpful with Trubisky? He may not even be replaced. Monachino - how'd he do with Leonard Floyd? what about Quinn? DeLeone - are you giving him credit for Roquan Smith or blaming him for Trevathon? You guys really believe that London isn't replaceable in a millisecond?

I'm curious to see how these positions get filled. My take is that Rodgers was good at his job and he'll be missed. The others, not so much.

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
So far not very good collaborating

Deep down we all know they're gonna get shut out and trot out nick fools or some other veteran reject, talk about improvement from within and relying on "culture"

nick foles 2021 oompa loompa of shotgun

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

giphy.gif

without a doubt a sinking ship