Marmolade Blows the Save

JayRock

Liked Posts:
This is ridiculous. Get a real closer in the game. We're playing the Houston-fucking-Astros. Why did we ever move Dempster out of that spot? Absolutely ridiculous.

/sarcasm

It does suck though. He gets too Slider-Happy sometimes.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is ridiculous. Get a real closer in the game. We're playing the Houston-fucking-Astros. Why did we ever move Dempster out of that spot? Absolutely ridiculous.

/sarcasm

It does suck though. He gets too Slider-Happy sometimes.
Yep
Though he wasn't in the best of positions, 2 runners on when he comes in w/ a closer who can have serious control issues. Maybe we'll go to 20 innings :D

JayRock

Liked Posts:
Yep
Though he wasn't in the best of positions, 2 runners on when he comes in w/ a closer who can have serious control issues. Maybe we'll go to 20 innings :D

The one run in the 8th was understandable, but any closer should be able to seal a one run win in the 9th. We have a shot now, though. 1st and 2nd with two outs!

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
The one run in the 8th was understandable, but any closer should be able to seal a one run win in the 9th. We have a shot now, though. 1st and 2nd with two outs!
Yep
Though Tracy isn't very reliable...

zoolander

Liked Posts:

I've been on the ESPN board way too long, where people actually post stuff like this.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate the MLB and ESPN boards. Unmoderated and full of trolls. There is only 1 Cubs forum that I know of, and I hate it too because they allow White Sox and Cardinals fans and don't tolerate talking crap about them. So Marmol blew the game and the Cubs lost. Shit happens. Games are blown from time to time

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
I hate the MLB and ESPN boards. Unmoderated and full of trolls. There is only 1 Cubs forum that I know of, and I hate it too because they allow White Sox and Cardinals fans and don't tolerate talking crap about them. So Marmol blew the game and the Cubs lost. Shit happens. Games are blown from time to time
It's against the worst team in baseball though, which makes losing this series worse.

cubsjunkie

mistress
Liked Posts:
It's against the worst team in baseball though, which makes losing this series worse.

If you want to hand anyone the 'worst team in baseball' title this early then it has to go to the Orioles. They're 1 - 11.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want to hand anyone the 'worst team in baseball' title this early then it has to go to the Orioles. They're 1 - 11.
They are bad, but they play in the tougher AL.

Bears12

Liked Posts:
it\'s gonna happen from time to time, marmol will bounce back

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marmol is fine. He blew one save it happens. He has been very good this year, he has a .9 WHIP which is due to a .408 BABIP. He also has a 6.5 K/BB ratio which is just insane.

The team has problems, Marmol isn't one of them.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
marmol didnt walk no one which is good sign. blum is just a cub killer.