Martellus Bennett lets the world know how good of an athlete Jay Cutler is

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
The guy is certainly a tremendous athelete!

http://national.suntimes.com/nation.../martellus-bennett-jay-cutler-baseball#post-1

Written By Kyle Thele Posted: 07/07/2015, 08:03pm

Jay Cutler med first pitch for Cubs. #DaBears pic.twitter.com/gVp670hDkc

— Ole Aasheim (@OleAasheim) April 7, 2014

There are only a few more polarizing players in the NFL than Jay Cutler. The Bears quarterback shows flashes of brilliance and madness all in the same drive. However, there is no doubt that he is impressively athletic.

Martellus Bennett reminded everyone of this fact Tuesday on Twitter. The tight end is with his Bears teammates for a summer workout session in Nashville, where Cutler went to college.

With some time off, the group gave another sport a try and hit the diamond. From the sound of things, Cutler put on quite a show.

In other news Cutler hit 10 home runs today as a switch hitter. Pretty impressive.

— Martellus Bennett (@MartysaurusRex) July 8, 2015

In addition to being an All-State football and basketball player, Cutler was also an All-State honorable mention at short stop in high school. His short stop play could probably explain some of his more questionable throws. Between the weird arm angles and awkward footing, that has short stop written all over it.

Cutler’s not the only good baseball player on the Bears, offensive lineman Kyle Long was drafted by the White Sox before focusing on football.

Martellus Bennett is taking shots at Russell Wilson for his abstinence comments
Bennett’s tweet came in the middle of his rant on Russell Wilson and the Seahawks quarterback’s direct line to God. Apparently Bennett didn’t have the same connection, he didn’t hit any home runs.

Mongo_76

Liked Posts:
The guy is certainly a tremendous athelete!

http://national.suntimes.com/nation.../martellus-bennett-jay-cutler-baseball#post-1

Written By Kyle Thele Posted: 07/07/2015, 08:03pm

Jay Cutler med first pitch for Cubs. #DaBears pic.twitter.com/gVp670hDkc

— Ole Aasheim (@OleAasheim) April 7, 2014

There are only a few more polarizing players in the NFL than Jay Cutler. The Bears quarterback shows flashes of brilliance and madness all in the same drive. However, there is no doubt that he is impressively athletic.

Martellus Bennett reminded everyone of this fact Tuesday on Twitter. The tight end is with his Bears teammates for a summer workout session in Nashville, where Cutler went to college.

With some time off, the group gave another sport a try and hit the diamond. From the sound of things, Cutler put on quite a show.

In other news Cutler hit 10 home runs today as a switch hitter. Pretty impressive.

In addition to being an All-State football and basketball player, Cutler was also an All-State honorable mention at short stop in high school. His short stop play could probably explain some of his more questionable throws. Between the weird arm angles and awkward footing, that has short stop written all over it.

Cutler’s not the only good baseball player on the Bears, offensive lineman Kyle Long was drafted by the White Sox before focusing on football.

Martellus Bennett is taking shots at Russell Wilson for his abstinence comments
Bennett’s tweet came in the middle of his rant on Russell Wilson and the Seahawks quarterback’s direct line to God. Apparently Bennett didn’t have the same connection, he didn’t hit any home runs.

Hey look, yet another excuse. Jay sucks at being a QB because he once played baseball....

:obama:

At least it's not the same old re-tread excuses this time....

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Hey look, yet another excuse. Jay sucks at being a QB because he once played baseball....

That was a joke that literally a 3 year old would have gotten. Congrats dude.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"Martellus Bennett is taking shots at Russell Wilson for his abstinence comments
Bennett’s tweet came in the middle of his rant on Russell Wilson and the Seahawks quarterback’s direct line to God. Apparently Bennett didn’t have the same connection, he didn’t hit any home runs."

Where is this? This is what I want to read

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
"Martellus Bennett is taking shots at Russell Wilson for his abstinence comments
Bennett’s tweet came in the middle of his rant on Russell Wilson and the Seahawks quarterback’s direct line to God. Apparently Bennett didn’t have the same connection, he didn’t hit any home runs."

Ask and ye' shall receive :)

http://national.suntimes.com/national-sports/7/72/1429236/martellus-bennett-russell-wilson-god

When Russell Wilson told the world that he and girlfriend Ciara would be waiting to have sex until marriage, everyone took notice. For at least one NFL player, the story was just too ridiculous to ignore.

Chicago Bears tight end Martellus Bennett has never been shy on Twitter. Tuesday evening he sent out a series of tweets taking jabs at Wilson’s comments. Although, it wasn’t the abstinence talk that grabbed Bennett’s attention. It was the idea that Wilson had a private line with God.

I wonder how loud God had to yell for Russel to hear him/her at that moment in the super bowl.

YOOOO RUSSEL. It's me God. Can you hear me? Aye Jesus is this thing on. Come help your pops out. Lol

Jesus. Seriously Jesus. Get over here and turn this thing on for me.

I didn't hit any. But God told me to keep swinging so I did.

The Pro Bowl tight end isn’t overly mean, but man, he definitely made his point clear. Making things even more interesting is Bennett’s brother, Michael, is teammates with Wilson on the Seahawks. It is probably safe to say that the next time Martellus visits Seattle he won’t be having dinner with the Seattle quarterback.

Bennett wasn’t the only person having some fun with Wilson’s statement. Earlier today, ESPN’s Bomani Jones called it “silly” drawing ire from his ESPN colleague Chris Broussard.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cool, he's welcome to quit football and play for my rec league softball team. We need a new SS.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marty B still cracks me the fuck up.

"I wonder how loud God had to yell at the Super Bowl"

L O fucking L

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:

Only cause you hate Christians

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Only cause you hate Christians

Was Marshall doubting Wilson's abstinence? Does that happen with the devout that hold themselves as an example of abstinence and are judgemental on other's family values? Twice?
29FA673700000578-3139544-image-a-30_1435270020664.jpg

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Marshall doubting Wilson's abstinence? Does that happen with the devout that hold themselves as an example of abstinence and are judgemental on other's family values? Twice?
29FA673700000578-3139544-image-a-30_1435270020664.jpg

What?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

Lol that is a new one.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bristol has now gotten knocked up twice. This last time during a very profitable professed abstinence before marriage campaign. She made $262K in donations promoting abstinence in her own foundation plus $175k in Candies ad spots for the same cause, only distributing $35k while doing the opposite of what she professed. This from a family that's willing to damn anyone for whatever they deem unholy. We all fail at times. Point is not to be a hypocrite, play the thief or throw the 1st stone.

I think the current Pope is pretty cool.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bristol has now gotten knocked up twice. This last time during a very profitable professed abstinence before marriage campaign. She made $262K in donations promoting abstinence in her own foundation plus $175k in Candies ad spots for the same cause, only distributing $35k while doing the opposite of what she professed. This from a family that's willing to damn anyone for whatever they deem unholy. We all fail at times. Point is not to be a hypocrite, play the thief or throw the 1st stone.

I think the current Pope is pretty cool.

Any other irrelevant stuff you'd like to talk about?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Next time, don't ask. Any other earth shattering tweets to discuss?

vincentvega

Liked Posts:
I was talking about this when I referenced it:

"In addition to being an All-State football and basketball player, Cutler was also an All-State honorable mention at short stop in high school. "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any other irrelevant stuff you'd like to talk about?

Bristol and the Pope beat Cutty out for the starting and backup SS position, relegating him to pinch runner, where he promptly got picked off in all of his 1st 3 appearances.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think anyone had ever questioned his athletic ability. Or his arm strength. his football acumen? Now there's your issue right there!