Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
597a523f2ee40fc7a3000001.png

Foreign Banana

Liked Posts:
I am filled with many of the confusion why this man is a, how you say, asshole. He only is no longer having the wanting to be a player of the football and rather spending his time creating entertainment of the children. Devotion of a life to the smiles of the children is most noble path a life can walk.

Martellus Bennett is a hero.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I am filled with many of the confusion why this man is a, how you say, asshole. He only is no longer having the wanting to be a player of the football and rather spending his time creating entertainment of the children. Devotion of a life to the smiles of the children is most noble path a life can walk.

Martellus Bennett is a hero.

Ok, he's not an asshole.

He's a fucking clown.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Great choice of timing for him...trying to take the spot light off your brother..tapping into that creative side I see..

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Why so much hate for Marty?

Helped his brother use the Bears, then quit on the Bears against the Broncos in 2015, which was his last game with Chicago. Fuck him.

Scoot34

Liked Posts:
They are both assholes. I'll be glad that I don't have to see them on my TV.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haha I’ve always liked Marty. Weird dude and a complete underachiever and probably even worse of a teammate....but he’s a funny f

Once a Packer never again a Bear.

Meatball.

Helped his brother use the Bears, then quit on the Bears against the Broncos in 2015, which was his last game with Chicago. Fuck him.

Dude had a couple of very solid seasons. 90 catches in 2014. You better hate all of the players that quit on the team over the Trestman-Fox years then. And there have been plenty.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
and this along with Forte and Marshall is why Pace began drawing the wrath of Alpha and others during a rebuild. Only 2 years later... Should be a where are they now segment.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
and this along with Forte and Marshall is why Pace began drawing the wrath of Alpha and others during a rebuild. Only 2 years later... Should be a where are they now segment.

Pace knew it and it’s the first step of a true tear down and rebuild. You have to get rid of the expensive older vets. When you have attitude issues like Bennett and Marshall, it’s easy to move on. With guys like Forte it’s tougher but necessary. Jeffery was an enigma but ultimately wanted to be elsewhere.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Yeah he's an ass, and I hated he went to GB, but he played hard for us and sacrificed his body for a few years. Wish the black unicorn the best in whatever is best for him.

And hey, at least Green Bay didn't win a Superbowl with him.