Marvin Bagley

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
Not sure what it would take to get him, but he would be ideal to bag up Patrick Williams at the 4 spot. Legit 6'10 athletic power foward. That way teaming him with Tony Bradley could resolve our perceived big man problem later in the season. I would move Tyler cook, or a possible 2nd round pick for his services. He wants out of Sacramento, and would be a nice addition to the team. Thoughts??

menacemanic

Liked Posts:
I agree with your post . the bulls should get a big man with our trade assets . we can get a pretty good one at it. But we need to keep our core.

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
I wanted Bagley but hes considered one of the WORST defenders in the entire league. If we could get him for dirt cheap I would but there are articles written about how epically bad his defense has been

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wouldn't mid looking at him, this team could use more size to help out on the boards and Bagley can definitely do that

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
I appreciate all the input. Bagley is 1 of three players that I would want if possible. I appreciate the info on Bagley lack of defense. I admit I didn't do my homework on him completely. Saw his size and availability and concluded he fit our need. I also like Grant from the Pistons. He would have been a dream. My 3rd pick would be the return of Thaddeus Young. Wish we could've kept him. I really feel Young might be a better fit than even the other guys. Definitely need to upgrade the power toward position. Williams is out there battling but he is undersized at that position. Like many other Bulls fans I believe as the season goes along this position will become more of an issue. A 6'10 foward is just what the doctor ordered. I believe in this roster though. Let's go Bulls! "Chi Slamma Jamma" ?

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man Thad would be so good on this team...

RamiTheBullsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man Thad would be so good on this team...
bb03c26a7d9171d6c481b1d552d80cad_400x400.jpeg

Rackshaq

Liked Posts:
We need Bagley post offense. Vuc is playing like an aging center. He is more of a jump shooter than A post player. And it's like there's a lid on the rim when he shoots. Mid range short range, and the three point shots. And he be wide open. Hope we get on track because the schedule is getting harder.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont understand why with this roster we acquired the MLE for Lauri when we need a PF.