Mass Effect: Andromeda

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;uG8V9dRqSsw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8V9dRqSsw[/video]

Set in the Andromeda galaxy. Fresh start.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Damn they plan to release end of this year?

I thought this game was gonna be like a year or more away still.

Cool stuff....ignoring my disdain for the ME3 ending I loved the series.... I am excited for another one.

EDIT: It says Holiday 2016 not 2015.... that is more on the order of what I expected.... I read it wrong the first time.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
dropping in to say I will be avoiding all coverage of this game and any chance at any type of spoiler. Want a pure experience. But I am excited as fuck.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok, couldn't resist watching that trailer and now I have to change my pants.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Any more news come out on this?

Da fuq is remy.... he should be basting me with Mass Effect updates.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought they just released a new trailed on n7 day or whatever.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here

[video=youtube;VNuxZ0Roggs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNuxZ0Roggs[/video]

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
BREAKING NEWS: Some dude who was working on ME:Andromeda quit.... probably because they didn't offer enough colors to pick from in this game's ending.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
i only played the first, but i liked it quite a bit. it was the only modern bioware title, outside of kotor, except for the end, when like most titles it devolve into little more than a gauntlet of enemies, that kept me interested all the way through. ill probably just skip 2 and 3 and give andromeda a play when it comes out.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i only played the first, but i liked it quite a bit. it was the only modern bioware title, outside of kotor, except for the end, when like most titles it devolve into little more than a gauntlet of enemies, that kept me interested all the way through. ill probably just skip 2 and 3 and give andromeda a play when it comes out.

Don't skip 2 and 3.... lol the 2nd game was like 10x more fun than the 1st..... the 3rd wasn't quite as much of a jump but it was even better, even doe I disliked the ending they put together.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
thing is, if i play another one before andromeda ill likely have no interest in andromeda. sequels dont do it for me, i cant invest in more of the same.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
thing is, if i play another one before andromeda ill likely have no interest in andromeda. sequels dont do it for me, i cant invest in more of the same.

The story and gameplay in the 2nd one is better, trust me man.... try the 2nd one out at least.

The combat gameplay in the 2nd and 3rd blow the first one outta the water.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You are insane. ME2 is great. If you like bioware style games, mass effect 2 is up there with kotor as their best ever.

Its not a sequel like they cashed in on the success of the first. Or a new story like kotor 2. The ME trilogy is a continuous story from start to end. Like lord of the rings or some shit. Or game of thrones. If you had any connection to the characters, its very much worth it.

Especially when you can get the games for like 5 bucks or some shit. Just put it on your steam wishlist and it will pop up for cheap as shit.

Last edited:

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
im sure its good, but like i said sequels dont do it for me, even when its a continuing story. im not the type of player that can play through games multiple times, once is enough, and with sequels its essentially playing through a game multiple times as far as im concerned, because the gameplay by that point bores me. i might go back and play 2 at some point but ive such a backlog of games to catch up on.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
im sure its good, but like i said sequels dont do it for me, even when its a continuing story. im not the type of player that can play through games multiple times, once is enough, and with sequels its essentially playing through a game multiple times as far as im concerned, because the gameplay by that point bores me. i might go back and play 2 at some point but ive such a backlog of games to catch up on.

The gameplay gets so much more polished in the 2nd game and the story is much more fun IMO.

Idk how you could like ME1 and have no desire to see how the remainder of the story plays out... the ME story probably the biggest draw of the game.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
ME2 is fantastic. Definitely worth playing even if you're not into sequels imo. Story is just too good.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
ME2 is fantastic. Definitely worth playing even if you're not into sequels imo. Story is just too good.

Dem Collectors.... and all the team member missions are gr8

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
The gameplay gets so much more polished in the 2nd game and the story is much more fun IMO.

Idk how you could like ME1 and have no desire to see how the remainder of the story plays out... the ME story probably the biggest draw of the game.

i played it years ago when it was first released and honestly dont remember a damn thing about the story, i just recall enjoying the game for the most part.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
i played it years ago when it was first released and honestly dont remember a damn thing about the story, i just recall enjoying the game for the most part.

MT.... if you won't try the 2nd game.... remy is going to TL;DR your brains all over this thread.... you've been warned